Make a story from emojis

A cat that has been very happy saves a persons life by using a megaphone to wake them up, this worried the person so they flew away but then they fell asleep again so the cats attempt was worthless.
:cowboy_hat_face: :ticket: :3rd_place_medal: :slightly_frowning_face: 🪆 :hole:

Personally I think the longer stories are funner.

1 Like

yeah but they are against the rules for the forum game.

I think the story length have to be longer, for this game to survive

Thread died. Please pay respects.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The happy cowboy got third place in the rodeo so he had to go home on the flying saucer which was sad cause he wanted to stay.

(Not dead yet!)

:sunglasses::sweat_smile::white_check_mark::mask::smirk::rage:

A cool man stands next to a really anxious man who is anxious because he forgot his mask, but cool man gives him a spare, but then the mask turns to ash and anxious man get really angry
:crying_cat_face: :meat_on_bone: :heart_eyes_cat: :smile_cat: :mechanical_arm: :crying_cat_face: and one extra for fun :japan:

Mr Fluffles had gone into withdrawal. He had abstained from his precious “mystery meat” for far too long and he could feel the consequences. He scoured the pantry looking for his daily dose and discovered it had been stashed away hidden behind the miniature pyramids (those hairless bipedal fools had gotten the shape of it all wrong though, not to mention the holes and horrible smell)
His jaws had opened and his mouth began to salivate in anticipation. at last, my tender juicy mystery meat. . .

First came lust, Nothing was off bounds from his vicious humping, not even the giant hairless bipedal beasts his ancestors had conquered those many eons ago.
Next came pleasure. Fluffles could just lie on the ground staring at the ceiling with a smile on his face for hours as the bipeds went on with their lives. who was he kidding; those fools were born to serve him.
Next came the hallucinations. Fluffles could see it; the mysterious floating arms that would reach down from the heavens to caress his head and beckon for him to “wakey wakey.”
But after then it was back to his ordinary monotonous life.
“maybe I should go to japan” he thought to himself as he dozed off.

:bomb: :poop: :nauseated_face: :boom: :grinning:

(@Elrakrez Fixed it.)

Uh… :japan: is not Hawaii.

Top 10 anime plotholes that nobody noticed

It was odd. Somebody had walked passed a piece of deification, not noticing the bomb inside, he looked sick, i don’t know if he was grossed or food poisoning, but then what appeared to be a very improvised explosion device went off, and for some very very odd reason, it made him excited? Oh well. “Sir this is a wendys”
:prince:t2: :dollar: 💂🏻‍♂ :dagger: :shushing_face:
(Whoops thread died again)

a prince wanted to by a man’s cool hat with a lot of money but he refused, so the prince threatened the man with a knife but was shocked when the man gave him the cool hat.
:hamburger::nauseated_face: :orangutan: :gorilla: :monkey: :monkey_face:

A man was choking on a burger so an orangutan gave him the Heimlich maneuver and the other nonhuman simian primates helped out and they became friends.

:sunglasses::pig::heart_eyes::rocket::wedding::earth_africa: