Make a story from emojis

a hamster uses a compass to locate a computer so that it can buy tickets to go up to belgium and pay respects.
:alien: :heart_eyes: :eyeglasses::hamburger: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:

1 Like

Aliens is in love with his new glasses from Canada made from the Canadian leaves

:new: :a: :copyright::heavy_plus_sign: :o2: :registered:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

New Actor

Maybe to avoid that, we can add the requirement of making it more of a short story, rather than a sentence. (about the size of the Writing contest posts)
The stories would then also make more sense, I think.

the new letter that was created by C+ organization was rated R
:japanese_ogre: :game_die: :microphone: :wheel_of_dharma: :new_moon_with_face: :full_moon:

The devil went gambling and rolled a low score, this enraged the devil oh so sore! Then he went to a far off land, to do karaoke holding the mic with his left hand! Then the wheel started moving all had thought the night wouldn’t end, but then the moon was very happy, and the smile so bright it changed to to day! Now the devil is mad he didn’t get to stay!(I hope that was good enough) :person_in_lotus_position:t2::woman_juggling:t2::bow_and_arrow::martial_arts_uniform::man_juggling:t4::1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

| |
_

My masterpiece

The mindful juggler was shot with an arrow and couldn’t win the juggling contest so they passed their gi to their apprentice and they won the juggling contest.

:bridge_at_night::heart_eyes::tokyo_tower::arrow_heading_down::floppy_disk::ice_cream::battery:

Serious? Angry br br

What a wonderful night it was. I recall the delightful evening breeze as I strolled through the bright red bridge under which flowed quite a flow of sizeable freshwater. I would have gone for a drink, but with my weakened immune system, I would’ve feared sickness and disease, even in such an appealing drink. I was truly in awe with Tokyo; it was such a wonderful city, teeming with activity and with such marvelous sights to see!

But something was not right. At the top of the Tokyo Tower, there stood a man, clenching for his life on the railway, dangling from right to left from the wind. Was he going to jump? Did he change his mind midway? Before I could think any further, a firetruck came from behind me to rescue the man. The net was laid, the man fell gracefully and was saved by the fire department.

To recollect myself, I sought the nearest Ice cream parlour and found a place with decent reviews. I had a nice Neapolitan in a bowl, and ended the evening feeling all energised from the sugar rush.

:waffle: :japanese_goblin: :yawning_face: :ping_pong: :ice_skate: :eagle:

2 Likes

Let me tell you a story of when I went to this awesome restaurant and ordered waffles, but I got extremely aggregated due to the waiter being tired and unable to talk coherently. In order to calm down I went to go play some tennis. But then as I finished i went to the nearest ice skating rink. It took 10 minutes before someone poured olive oil onto me, then freedom came and liberated me.
:surfing_man::dollar::microphone::taco::petri_dish::joystick:

2 Likes

Once open a time I was in Hawaii and then for no real reason I found myself in a surfing contest. Using my gamer reflexes I somehow won! The prize was 10 million US dollers!

Using My new cash I indulged my earthly desires, you know, the famous ones, karaoke, tacos, video games, that stuff! The only problem is that when you are rich people want your cash so someone poisoned my soup.

The moral is: don’t get rich!

:santa::floppy_disk::smiling_imp::no_smoking::hospital::cat:

2 Likes

Santa was sitting in the north pole when he found an old DVD. it showed the devil breaking the no smoking rule in a animal clinic, where he had brought his cat!

:man_judge: :man_farmer: :grapes: :clock10: :scroll: :camera_flash:

1 Like

There once was a man, who had stood trail, been proven guilty the poor farmer was. But after it was realized the grape market was beginning to fall. After some time he was proven innocent, took again by that judge so grand. The appeal was found correct the man was released, he became famous as he single handily repaired the grape market.

:dollar: :grinning: :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings: :smiley_cat: :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

The money was really happy, but he started to feel lonely and wanted to find more money, so the money grew two wings and flung in search of other money, but while he was flying… A curious cat caught the money, the cat ate the money out of curiosity, but the money wasn’t exactly happy about that… (short but intense)

:heart_eyes: :earth_africa: :hocho: :scream_cat: :video_game: :underage:

2 Likes

seems like a lot of people are starting to break the “two lines of dialogue at most” rule.

short but intense

World lover kills baby gamer cat
:bath::ocean::avocado::oil_drum::jack_o_lantern::dvd:

We gotta prevent the thread from being locked

SHORT BUT INTENSE

I got was taking a bath in avocado oil, and accidentally made a wave that soaked the gasoline powered DVD player with the Halloween movie, but miraculously the DVD player didn’t break, it was recharged!

:cat::floppy_disk::cat::loudspeaker::cold_sweat::airplane::sleeping: