🦠 New Microbial Cutscene [Complete]

Hmmm, when is this rumored beefier computer, and would it be better to send your WIP cutscene to someone who can continue it? Assuming soon means (sometime in the next month or two), if you continue on this, it will be ready in time for 0.4.0 so i guess you dont.
I wouldnt rush you or anything, we dont actually need it 100%, though i am excited for it.

To be honest, i dont know.
I will start looking for a new computer on the weekend, but for now, i will be making smallish changes, such as creating more assets:

Plant Microbes

2 Likes

Make sure to get a new computer on black friday

I’d rather not get trampled to death, but those prices are tempting

2 Likes

I suggest going to best buy and question do you use a pc or a home computer

woAH, those look amazing , you should make models for us.

1 Like

Hey yeah, i totally should :smirk:

3 Likes

Update #10
Finished Plant microbes! I have also started placing them within the scene, so we should have a screenshot that is close to the final product. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Damn, you’re good at Blender. If only I would know how to use it… .

This is a very good tutorial that I’m using

3 Likes

Good tutorial, but I what meant is that I’d like to have a talent in a specific field (I’m especially looking forward to join the dev team as either a programmer or a theorist), but I’m at school for now and I’m just waiting december to arrive, so that I’ll be able to learn the skills.

I havent seen this yet, and i’m quite pumped to see the finished results. I’ve always wanted to learn more about animation, though I havent gotten around to it because I have a life to keep from falling apart.

2 Likes

Oh you seemed like you were saying “I wish I knew how to learn blender” so

Yeah, I know. Sorry. I was too implicit. But I’m happy for QuantumCrab.

1 Like

Update #10.5

Hey again! Im in the process of rendering a test shot, and I think that soon i will be close to done!
Just showing you how long this takes…
https://gph.is/2AOhMzN

2 Likes

Update #11
Sorry for the double post, just leaving the finished image here and telling you guys that I have begun rendering the final animation! In a week or so it will be done (along with sounds) and converted into an API for implementation into the game! Huzzah! Until next time!

3 Likes

This looks amazing!

20 Characters!

1 Like

Awesome @hhyyrylainen what format doe sit need to be in again?

1 Like

Vp9 with vorbis or opus audio and not ridiculous bit rate.

I’ll pretend I know what that means, but in any case I can just convert the current video type to… that one.