Oderhan

Act 1: Find some plants, or a medic in order to heal my poison

Act 2: attempt to improve my skill of climbing.

1 Like

One person has not voted.
Unless I counted wrong.

everyone who had to vote voted.

2 Likes

Will there be a new round soon?

Maybe, I’m still working on the round

2 Likes

i think i taking his time

3 Likes

New round coming out this week

4 Likes

YEEEESSSSSS!!!
The second round!

1 Like

The round won’t come out this week

4 Likes

Round 2

Zarhuslash

Vote: serche the area to find some place to hide and rest (shelter finder) - 5
Vote: fond more food, not hunt but steady - 13

You wander throught the mostly intact ruins of the city in search of a good place to nest in, you find a small building that fits your needs; as soon as you enter it you hear an hiss behind you, turning around you find a reptilian creature half your size that has a long spined tail. You move in to pounce on it, but suddenly it shakes it’s tail and an arc of electricity flies towards you!

[-2 HP]

The creature jumps back and launches another arc towards you, but it misses. As four more of these electric lizards come out of hiding, seeing that you are outnumbered, you decide to run away.

While searching for another place to nest in, you find a big tree with tentacle leaves that has bulbous growths on it’s bark, you start eating the bulbs, nothing that they have a bittersweet taste.

[+5 MP]

You have eaten every bulb in the tree’s bark; they will regrow, but it will take a while.

[You will recieve 8 MP every round as long as the tree is intact]

More Info

Name: Zarhuslash

Interventor: @doomlightning

Species: Metropolitan Runner Raptor

HP: 8/10

MP amount: 5

Attributes

Iron - 5

Hearts - 5

Eyes - 7

Shadows - 5

Fluid - 6

Fire - 2

Mutations

Beak Lv 1, Legs Lv 1, Talons Lv 1, Wings Lv 1, Tail Lv 1

Skills

Gliding Lv 1- You can use your wings to glide. Second Chance Lv 1- When you are about to die a d20 is rolled, if the result is above 15 then you survive else you die; has a 3 rounds cooldown. Facultative Bipedalism Lv 1- When running you lift your wings from the ground, only using your legs for locomotion.

Evolutions

Evo cost: 30 MP

None aviable

Nigel

Vote: Find some plants, or a medic in order to heal my poison - 17
Vote: attempt to improve my skill of climbing. - 17

As you search for something that could allievate your condiction you stumble upon a black weed that has a bitter smell, you decide to try eating it; trying your best to ignore the extremely bitter taste of the plant you ingest it, after a few hours you start to feel better and think you are cured.

[Status “Poisoned(Moderate)” has been removed]

While searching for something that would cure you, you also found a long grass that produces big red grains; you decided to eat some of the grains and use the MP you gained from it to improve yourself.

[Skill “Climbing” increased to Lv 7]
[Skill "Fine Object Manipulation " increased to Lv 3]
[Skill “Technophilia” increased to Lv 3]

More Info

Name: Nigel

Interventor: @Nigel

Species: Metropolitan Climbing Otter

HP: 6/6

MP amount: 0

Attributes

Iron - 3

Hearts - 3

Eyes - 8

Shadows - 4

Fluid - 12

Fire - 0

Mutations

Tail Lv 1, Hands Lv 1, Muscles Lv 1, Brain Lv 1, Fur Lv 1

Skills

Climbing Lv 7 - you are capable of climbing. Fine Object Manipulation Lv 3- you can use your hands to manipulate objects in an accurate manner. Technophilia Lv 3 - Boost to technological research.

Evolutions

None aviable

Danial

Vote: Hunt more. I don’t hunt humans, they were nice to me before the apocalypse. - 16
Vote: Still hunt. I need food. - 17

You decide that you will hunt some members of the herd, and to keep your presence a secret you decide to do so while they sleep.

After the suns have fallen behind the horizon and most except for a few of the herd started sleeping you start your hunt; you go towards one of the sleeping 5 legged creatures that is the fartest away from the others, using your jaws as harpoons to kill it swiftly so that no one notices.

[+11 MP]

After finishing devouring your previous kill you go for another sleeping pentapods and kill it before starting to eat it too.

[+13 MP]

More Info

Name: Danial

Interventor: @Centarian

Species: Lesser Slugcat

HP: 8/8

MP amount: 28

Attributes

Iron - 4

Hearts - 4

Eyes - 4

Shadows - 4

Fluid - 10

Fire - 4

Mutations

Mucus Glands Lv 1, Pseudopodia Lv 1, Tentacle Jaws Lv 1, Tail Lv 1

Skills

Mucus Release Lv 1 - Releases a mucus with makes you very sticky, allowing you to stick to walls or cielings. Jaw Harpoon Lv 1 - You can inflate your jaws to be half your body size, allowing you to use them as harpoons to attack. Ease of Mind - decreased chance of acquiring negative status effects of psychological origin.

Evolutions

None aviable

Talagos

Vote: look for nutrients, sweet sweet nutrients 3
Vote: look for a good place to photosynthesize in afterward 19

You wandered around the area testing the soil for any nutrients, but suddenly encounter the giant creature from before and this time it’s going straight for you!

It propels one of it’s trunks towards you, using it to succesfully tore a portion of your body [-10 HP] you use your [Leaf Sharpening Lv 1] skill to sharpen your remaining leaves and use them to cut at the creature’s tentacle, it doesn’t seem to do much damage but it startled the creature which gives you enough time to escape from it.

After succesfully escaping the trunked entity you wander some more time before stumbling on the body of a dead creature which you use to get nutrients.

[+15 MP]

More Info

Name: Talagos

Interventor: @TeaKing

Species: Chlorophyllian Gaelian

HP: 20/20

MP amount: 17

Attributes

Iron - 7

Hearts - 10

Eyes - 5

Shadows - 5

Fluid - 1

Fire - 2

Mutations

Roots Lv 1, Stem Lv 1, Leaves Lv 1, Xylem-Phloem Lv 1

Skills

Root Absorption Lv 1 - You can use your roots to absorb MP from the substrate or corpses using your roots. Rootshifting Lv 1 - You can turn your roots into temporary limbs. Leaf sharpening Lv 1 - You can temporarily sharpen your leaves in order to attack other beings.

Evolutions

None aviable

Michael Mcmichaelman

Vote: find something and sneeze on it and eat it. 19
Vote: more of the same. 10

As you traverse the canopy of the forest your attention is suddenly drawn by a strong vibration coming from below, a rotation of your head makes a gargantuan hog clad in what seems to be plates made of polished steel enter your field of vision

You move your body in order to be able to aim at its head which is the only part that doesn’t have any plates on it, as you are positioned you open your mouth as a pressure gradually builds up from the depths of your maw before suddenly being released all at once; ejecting a projectile of spit so fast that it hits the creature’s head before it could notice it, killing it.

You descend upon your kill in order to feast.

[+41 MP]

After feeding from the flesh of the armored hog you feel your teeth shaking with anticipation.

[You have a new evolution avaible]

More Info

Name: Michael Mcmichaelman

Interventor: @zenzonegaming

Species: Sneezer Boa

HP: 6/6

MP amount: 43

Attributes

Iron - 6

Hearts - 3

Eyes - 3

Shadows - 8

Fluid - 8

Fire - 2

Mutations

Tail Lv 1, Jaw Lv 1, Scales Lv 1, Sneeze Organ Lv 1, Fangs Lv 1

Skills

Sneeze Lv 1 - You have a specialized sneeze organ which allows you to use sneezes as attacks. Constriction Lv 1 - You can use your body to constrict other beings.

Evolutions

[Teeth-Sneezing Boa] - Requirements for unlock: Reach 30 MP

The Terror of the Deep

Vote: Create some kind of burrow/base of operations 15
Vote: Hunt a lot of creatures, store excess food if it occurs in burrow if I made it 14

While traversing the tunnels a click of your tongue revearls to your ears an hollow cavity in a wall, it isn’t very spacious but using your claws to dig in order to expand it.

After having expanded the crevice you decide to go hunting, you kill and eat a few long and slimy creatures.

[+20 MP, +3 Sol]

More Info

Name: The Terror of the Deep

Interventor: @TwilightWings21

Species: Blind Subway Caniraptor

HP: 10/10

MP amount: 26

Sol: 3

Attributes

Iron - 5

Hearts - 5

Eyes - 4

Shadows - 5

Fluid - 5

Fire - 6

Mutations

Claws Lv 1, Skin Lv 1, Ears Lv 1, Olphatory Organs Lv 1, Muscles Lv 1, Legs Lv 1

Skills

Dig Lv 1 - you can use your claws to dig. Solar Genetics Lv 1 - Every time you kill another living being you gain Sol. Sol can be used to acquire special characteristics or bonuses during events with the additional cost of making the event harder for you.

Evolutions

None aviable

Nerdioum

You move carefully and swiftly, using your eight legs to crawkl on the walls of the building. You are following a ball shaped lizard that rolls to move, it suddenly stops rolling and you decide to attack: With a spring-like movement of your legs you jump into the air, aiming your spinneret towards the sphere-lizard and ejecting a rope of silk that attaches to it; yanking strongly you make the sphere-lizard fly towards you and you catch it in your pedipalps before it could even react.

[+13 MP]
[You have 2 votes]

More Info

Name: Nerdioum

Interventor: @TheNerdInTheCorner

Species: Thief Tarrasect

HP: 8

MP amount: 13

Attributes

Iron - 6

Hearts - 4

Eyes - 5

Shadows - 7

Fluid - 6

Fire - 2

Mutations

Exoskeleton Lv 1, Spinneret Lv 1, Legs Lv 1, Fangs Lv 1

Skills

Climbing Lv 1 - You can climb. Silkshot Lv 1 - You can use your spinneret to sling a rope of silk and use that rope to bring objects towards your direction at high speeds.

Evolutions

None aviable

@doomlightning @Nigel @Centarian @TeaKing @zenzonegaming @TwilightWings21 @TheNerdInTheCorner

Also, I have decided that to speed up the pace of the game you will gain more and more MP each round.

2 Likes

Do I have enough MP to get the mutation I wanted?

What mutation do you want to get?

1 Like

Some octopi can do this.

That would take you 16 MP

1 Like

Yes, I’m trying to sort of become a shape shifter, wit my true form just the carrion monster.

1 Like

Act: Research some pro epic juicy amazing metalworking
Act: and also some epic basic circut boards
(wait do i already know of that?)

2 Likes

Act: hunt more, more food, I’m going for max mutations in a short time.

Act: Hunt, unless circumstances require that I not.

Mutate - the thing I am replying to.

Level Up - Tenticals jaws, spend 8 mp into them

1 Like

How much mp does it cost to upgrade attributes/mutations/skills?

1 for each level you are increasing it.

1 Like

Does that scale? Or is it just constantly one?

For example if I wanted to upgrade something from 1 up to three, would it be two mp (1 for each level) or three (1 to level two, two to level three)?