Progress Updates

That’s how Discourse works. Things get unpinned for you once you have read them. So if you are logged in and see some pinned stuff, that means you haven’t read it yet and really should as only important topics are pinned.

Now, it really sucks! I can’t both like the post and react to it with :thrive: !

2 Likes
9 Likes

Damn very nice. I like the idea of shield organelle. And I like the new cilia. Can’t wait to try it out once.

7 Likes
3 Likes

“With the release of 0.6.2 we were pleasantly surprised that there were no reported issues from the get go, and didn’t have to release a single hotfix. having gone smoothly as ever, we’re back on the tracks of development in preparation for the next update!” I think there’s a typo in there. As far as I’m aware, 0.6.2 wasn’t released yet.

1 Like

Sure is, thanks for catching that I’ll fix it.

1 Like

You are saying that bugs don’t affect gameplay?

@fralegend015’s post is going to end up pretty confusing once the above post gets fully deleted…

0.6.2 will have some progress on the later stage prototypes. That’s about as much as I can promise as I don’t have magical powers to make volunteers want to implement any specific features in time for it.

Going from an unplayable FPS to a playable one is a pretty big gameplay “change”.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Awakening stage prototype?!

3 Likes

yes, land and aware too.
Now we will have underwater civs, since 0.6.2!

1 Like

Please don’t start the underwater civ bullfrog!
distant croaking uh-oh…
angery croaking gets nearer aaaaaaaah!
(turns out it was a literal bullfrog!)

This week we already have simple aware stage prototype as well as the beginnings of awakening stage.

SERIO?? JUŻ TERAZ? DO BELGII! TO NIESAMOWITE!!

2 Likes

Wait…
AN AWAKENING STAGE PROTOTYPE!?! ALREADY?!?
The amount of effort all of the developers are putting into developing Thrive is incredible! Thank you all for your contributions to Thrive. <3

3 Likes

THIS IS SO AMAZING THAT I AM NOW CAPABLE OF POSTING REPLIES THAT ARE MADE ENTIRELY OF UPPERCASE LETTERS

me when i hear awakening stage prototype:
Scanners Head GIF - Scanners Head Explosion - Discover & Share GIFs
me when i see no underwater civs:
Head asplode... in REVERSE! | Your Head Asplode | Know Your Meme

1 Like

kinda graphic lol

so is the idea of there not being any underwater civs…