Quick Question Thread

How is combat during the aware stage going to work? Is it going to have hp and you have to hit something until it dies or is it more realistic in some way, even simulators do hp and attacks but I really wanna play as an ambush 1 hit creature that hides in the bushes and brutally and swiftly murders its prey.

you will probably be able to do head shots (extra damage, maybe 1 hit kills).

Woops I meant awakening not aware.

oh, well you still might be able to but i’m not a dev

Animal headshotting isn’t common, in fact it would do less damage due to the thick skull (or think exoskeleton) at the head. The throat on the other hand, now that’s a juicy target (if the creature has a throat instead of it going body to mouth).

yes you are correct

Panther chamelons almost exclusively aim for their preys head, since it disables their preys main defense.

There will be no head shots if there are no heads

You mean make a spore creature where you plop a mouth on a body and call it good?

Well yeah and maybe like cockroaches and eyes in places where you cant see anything theoreticly yet see the entire world finely a

excuse me wHAT

3 Likes

r/nocontext

1 Like

what is happening is this the start of the end

Nope, just a quick shitpost.

Now, lets get back to quick questions.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn’t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

How do you change resolution I could not find a way to do it and don’t want to have to fix my resolution every time I play.

You need to delete the file Ogre.cfg in the game folder. After that when you restart the game you get the resolution selection dialog again.

So, let’s say you conquer your entire galaxy, is there a plan on a way to conquer other galaxies?

I hope so, gotta have that multigalactic military organization somehow.