Quick Question Thread

i’m not a dev but i think you would just send ftl ships and wait

FTL ships would never reach a galaxy, you would have to have wormholes or something… WAIT A SECOND!

We need to build a citadel!

Not where I was going with that.
But you could build an intergalactic teleportation device that could transport fleets between galaxies, it could be a megastructure that you could build before ascension gate.

That sounds cool.

Maybe it could like this

Summary

“The hyperdrives on the O’Neill -class were far superior to those installed on the outdated Bilskirnir -class ship, and quite possibly the fastest hyperdrives ever constructed. These hyperdrives proved capable of traveling between the Ida and Milky Way galaxies in only a few hours, and towed the Prometheus back into Earth’s orbit across 1,200 light-years in mere seconds. The Prometheus was later towed to the Ida galaxy in less than a day (much slower than if the Asgard ship was traveling alone, but far faster than what any other known vessel was capable of.”

No need for wormholes when you have the tech to build fast hyperdrives.

I was wondering about intergalactic organizations, and if we could form any in the final game. We could choose our own collective goals, where our HQ is, and so on.

As for the base of it, we choose different motives for it, such as military (Combine esc with biomechanical warmachines etc), or Religious groups, Diplomatic, Researchers, and Traders.

i meant send your fastest FTL ships with a powerful energy source and wait i meen, NASA mite send ships to other stars without FTL ships, you would just need to wait, a lot, and create autonomous ships

Or ask the help of doctor who (doctor who theme plays)

Thank you.

Ok it seems that no body got my joke huh

Most people probably got your joke. Nobody thought it was worth responding to though

There is a major problem here, its The Doctor, not Doctor Who…

He was at one point called doctor who canonically, but it was before the show

All an intergalactic organization would be is a merely up-scaled version of any multinational organization that exists, only with the problems in communication that multiple galaxies presents.

1 Like

During Mitosis, does the cell create a clone of its self, with the original as well as its clone? Or does it just split in half, creating two clones, losing the original.

I think of it as an extension of itself, living as two instead of one.

The second, before the mitosis itself the OG cells duplicates their chromosomes and then splits them up, and when mitosis-ifiying, both cells get half the DNA (which should technically now have the same DNA, unless a mutation has occured )

What will be the new programming language in the new engine?

I think they said it would be c++ (omg im 300th post again)