Quick Question Thread

Of course the first person to be asked will be me! Right guys? Guys?

Guys?

Quick, unrelated, question, but can we possibly have other galaxies in the Thrive universe category?

Now I know that galaxies are large, and could possibly have a lot of sapient spacefaring civilizations exploiting it, but it may get overcrowed with the amount of colonies and space for territory. I also thought it would be cool, and expand the Thrive Universe more outward. If we can agree on his, I have some name ideas, we also might have some charts that show which galaxy has which species. Each galaxy would be similar to the Thrive galaxy map.

Summary

2 Likes

Well, even a barely visible splotch on the galaxy is impressive territory, so I’d find it hard to think that people are running out of room.

2 Likes

True, but I still think that other galaxies would be an interesting idea to look into.

“Hirnsausen Void”

Litterally laughing my ass off right now because i am german

Brainsough Void :laughing:

2 Likes

However, it will not be possible to enter the core of the galaxy, for it has billions of black holes (and the temperature there is over 4 millions Kelvin).

P.S.: In reply to @QuantumCrab, for the black holes thing, I learnt it at school years ago. For the temperature, I read it on a NASA page some months ago.

uh, what? where did you get that information from

1 Like

Since when does the Milky Way Galaxy have billions of black holes? The only black hole I know of thats somewhere in the center is Saggitarius A.

2 Likes

Since a very, very long time.

No, I can’t. As I said, I learnt it at school, but you can still look for a proof of my information by looking through NASA pages.

I thought there was only one black hole in the middle of the galaxy

Can you name a few of those billion?

A few years ago they also used to teach people that different parts of the tongue taste different things

Which is not true, but I can assure you there is billions of black holes in the core of the galaxy, not only because my teacher said so, but also because I read it on a NASA page.

You may be referring to Spores ‘Galactic Core’, but I won’t blame you. I used to think the same thing.

Well, to be more precise i meant one supermassive black hole in the galaxy. There are others spread through out it. It would be very possible to go to the center of the galaxy however, as the many black holes are separated by such vast distances that you could easily sail through without even coming close to one.

Well, you learn something new everyday, I guess!

The “Galactic Core” in Spore was more likely a portal to another place/realm/idk tbh in which @Steve gives you the staff of life.

2 Likes

As far as I know black holes have been proven to be a myth anyways. I think there are only “grey” holes.

What do you mean by a ‘gray hole’?
And do you have any citations for black holes being a myth?

Since when were black holes a myth?

I’m almost 100% sure this was a joke

3 Likes