Quick Question Thread

quietly sits in the back row waiting for someone to bring up friendly diplomacy as an option for befriending aliens

2 Likes

players comes upon alien civilization

Wanna be friends?

Sure.

2 Likes

Will stuff in thrive universe be in the thrive game?

No, unless you create it yourself

1 Like

Are robotic legs going to be in the game for vehicles? if so i want to put some on my battleships so i can invade the land like in supreme commander

Obviously, otherwise I couldnā€™t recreate AT-ATs

There was a whole thread about how silly mechanical legs for armoured vehicles areā€¦

2 Likes

They arenā€™t wise from an engineerā€™s point of view but they can create really scary and intimidating vehicles and are definitely superior when it comes to passing artificial obstacles.

1 Like

For heavy armour they are bad but if it was for a scout or flanking vehicle I could see it being very useful, especially in mountainous terrain.

and they are good for robotic strike things.

If the vehicle is built correctly, then yeah. Think of the Strider from Half Life 2, it was useful in traversing in mountainous terrain and though debris.

Will thive universe stuff be added to the game or is it just a place where we create things with out minds?

No, unless you create it yourself.

Damn it i just made myself look dumb

1 Like

Narotiza, you could send me a pm because i have to talk to you in private :slight_smile:

belgium, maybe we need to make this game on Garryā€™s Modā€¦ .

Where is it? i havenā€™t been on the forums for months> (Hold on nevermind searched the forums and found it I prefer spider walkers anyway i was asking cause i was watching some supreme commander and saw the cybran walker boats

Just realised these are spider walkersā€¦

I am curious as to where 0.4.0 stands as of now. Is it a waiting game or is there an anticipated arrival?

In case people missed it there is now a date set for 0.4.0

2 Likes

Any news on development so far ?