Quick Question Thread

Will the player be able to modify the atmosphere composition in the planet editor?

will there be premade organisms in the game. by this i mean a cell with only thykaloids that you could engulf if thrive goes for endosymbiosis. another example is like an easy made plant for the society stage to kick start the agricultural revolution. the reason im asking is because if we dont have things premade people could get stuck through no part of their own.

In the current game you are the last common universal ancestor (LUCA) meaning that every single species on your planet is split off from you. So no, in current plans there will be no premade species (at least until the space stage).

This is a valid concern and we have a few ideas on how to fix this starting from keeping the prokaryotic parts placeable, having specially ā€œforcedā€ evolution of enough variety of things to endosymbiosis with, to making the endosymbiotic organelle editor powerful enough that they can be customized a lot.

justacell has the same issue my name has with ā€˜jā€™ character looking very thin.

1 Like

yeah should we make that a thread in bug reports?

It wonā€™t help. I know about it, but I donā€™t know why it happens. Unless some CSS expert can tell me why it happens, it seems pretty unfixable to me.

1 Like

what will the multicelluar stage look like on release? will your cell just have a buddy or would it be a lot more complex than that on release?

I think itā€™ll start as a simple cell colony that you have to specialize some tissues (neurons, muscles, etc.) and then become a kind of creature.

There was a developer thread around here somewhereā€¦
Ah. Here it is: Beginning Multicellular

2 Likes

Why some species are born with an incredibly high initial population?

Screenshot

Itā€™s entirely random currently.

2 Likes

Quuestion, do we have any rock hounds/goepogists here?
Iā€™m trying to brush up on my mineral distribution and I swear I keep getting some of it wrong.

you can delete your post. just click the three dots on the bottom right corner of your post then click the trash icon.

1 Like

Will animals be able to go on land in multicellular or will it just be plants and :b:ungus

if it can survive on land, then itll be able to go land
if not then itll stay in the ocean
keep in mind multicellular includes creatures with no brain whatsoever

What stage does evolution stop

its the awakening stage

What stage would monke be in

late aware to very early awakening

If binding agents are part of the 0.5.3.2 milestone, then why arenā€™t those?

Iā€™ve read that they are essential to binding agents.