Quick Question Thread

Whoudent u desing buildings and all insects and crustacians are arthopods
There whoud be probobly an architecture tradition in the tribe stage ( i forgot)

I couldnā€™t find any posts talking about that so I guess Iā€™m making one.

Also iā€™m talking more about city locations but there will be city architecture talk (my insects example).
Iā€™m also going off that the map will be hex based since thatā€™s how most strategy games like this work.
Civ, Galactic Civilizations, Warhammer 40K: Gladius, etc.

How whoud aging be simulated in Thrive

on the wiki (i think i read it somewhere) aging only makes your creature larger and improves its stats

1 Like

the sentient gas giant race reminds me of the slylandro from star control

1 Like

What if we are like butter flyes it shoudent be just largening up u shoud have difrent editors for difrent ages

1 Like

that was a question i was going to ask but i thought it would be pointless to ask.

But yeah since you can customize what a female looks like for your species in the editor you should be able to customize your infancy.

A question that came while watching oddworld Would it be possible to have cybernetic attachments for your creature like how the sligs from oddworld need robot legs

Why not. I definitely want to add cyborgs as one potential technology you can research in the late game.

Yay, cyborgs

Biscuits or cookies?

cookies
(10)

Biscuits are technically the same thing as cookies, only with a tad british in them.

Biscuits.

This should solve the issue

• Biscuits
  • Cookies

0 voters

(And so we donā€™t crowd the thread)

what about crackers?

YEah i know that but i want to see who is british and American

how will the forums change with the EU banning meems?

AFAIK there is no (not even a paid) service available to implement an upload filter like required by the new law. And I donā€™t have a budget of millions of euros to create a robust upload filtering system. So there wonā€™t be any effect.

yeah cookies rule

1 Like

Will sapience be really rare or will be just average rare,it would be more realistic if it is really rare sense there is only one known sapient on Earth