Remmortal chat ( Immortal Forum game) - official

There are new stats, adv and disadv is slightly different, etc

It’s also easier on doom if you properly make a sheet

There is also several new mechanics and loss of old ones, such as no more familiars

1 Like

Can someone please post a link for the new character rules, I may be blind but I literally cant find it for the life of me!

First post in Remmortal

G.o.K. just got owned

1 Like

@doomlightning what does precision do?

1 Like

2 Likes

am i the only one who thinks putting 0s in multiple combat stats when your character is focused on combat…a bit…unwise? Like I get he can train and get more stats probably fast but still…

I mean I technically have 0s in everything too

But that’s just cause almost nothing can hit/see me rn

If I was a being vulnerable to combat and looking for it then yeah I’d definitely put minimum a one in everything

everyone have some form of attack
the minimun of dmg its 2 physical dmg come form the “Attack” ability

2 Likes

…can that be reduced by an opponents defenses?

by default, yes
but also hit chance and dodge chance

but its very maiocer

It’s taking me a lot longer than I thought. I hope that in the next few days we will start.

Life comes first

I have 4 left (because of the new one who joined)

aperantly Teaking have 2 summit and I did the first one and then I check his new one…
i fell stupid

3 Likes

I would say I have a pretty good start, Awakeners have no limit in potential, so I don’t exactly need magical potions and the such. Not to mention I gain a new power evetime I master one, and pyrokinesis is a good power when stranded on an ice wasteland of a planet. No enemies and perfect for training endurance and constitution stats. Not exactly OP but sufficient.

Because of some things out of my control, I felt more comfortable, since the work on everything is progressing slower than expected.

I will officially launch the game on Monday (my day off from academics).
Just a little bit left to work on.
For those who have recent changes, please tell me before opening.

3 Likes

Ok. I finished working on all the sheets!
Now everyone has a ready.
All that’s left to do in the next two days is to work on the map and the turn page for everyone and we’ll start!

3 Likes

this time our location on the map will be random right?
since theres no sectors anymore

1 Like

Correct
They will be almost 100% randomize.

But sector have now diffrent meaning

Also know as “zone control”

I succeeded!
It took 50% less time to distribute to everyone thanks to the change in where I do this!

I hope you all like what I have done so far. I’m going to sleep and started doing your round already after.

had a good night

7 Likes

What are everyones abilities

Woohoo!

Time for questions! : P

(Tho seriously I quoted doom a dozen times in our private chat with questions/comments lol)

Edit:

Not going to share quite yet, definitely not publicly at this point in time

1 Like

All i got are bonuses