Remmortal chat ( Immortal Forum game) - official

probably a limit on that.

also twilight could do that last game

i can test that : )

if there is a limit i can level it up anyway

Ight, HIDDEN SECRET. There is a word limit for actions and votes. Doom punish me for adding description ):

@doomlightning is yhis true?

huh?
elaborate.

eh im gonna brush this off as nothing

Im thinking of starting a crafting forum game.

Idea

Rougelike.

Every cycle or 2 turns there is a new upgrade/enhancement choice to be had.

Fast paced crafting where recipies are saved. Gather resources as coins. 12 coins make a belgiumn, 12 belgiumns make a medallion.

Crafting is 3 log coin +1 grass coin = ?

3 crafting choices at the start.

Is this a valid Idea.

Also increasing monster waves every dusk round.

today i will not contiune the round if have

too busy

tommotow 100%

@zenzonegaming I hope that The One doesn’t use temporary acts or votes, he really shouldn’t use them to build up his forces early in the game.

4 Likes

THE ONE SHALL EMERGE VICTORIOUS - TEMP ACTS OR NOT!

yo @zenzonegaming how many people can THE ONE kill with just one act in his current form?

Why some of them say (or think):

Doom what happan? U didnt look on my acts.

Answer: i in the hospital right now (was), for my half a year of do the Flebotomia thing for my last time and forgot about that that i dont realy can today.
I hope in the next 16 from now i will contiun and start to work on the next round

6 Likes

thats ok doom :slight_smile:

I still suffer from that Polycythemia (now they change that to Erythrocytosis for some reason, they are the same thing) But now i dont need to do that anymore (i hope ots say that way).

On the other side, that say alot of thing to do. Still they check if i need to do a Electroferaza PCR or something like that to finaly find that resone why i have that. That will take some time

3 Likes

Translation; Doom has a high concentration of red blood cells, leading to fatigue and headaches as blood is thicker and thus cannot exactly move around as much in the veins. Erythrocytosis can be inherited and rn doom is basically doing a genetic test for it.

There are treatments though, and with gene tech evolving rapidly doom should be ok.

@doomlightning is that what you used CRISPR for

a little blood-letting never hurt anyone.

except for the people it did

the original treatment for it was probably over hydration and blood letting

Surprise, i abit special in that regard that many doctor are still debait about:

1. My blood are 40% of the high normal blood cell count. Even higher them most Tibet peoples.
  2. i do have them that syptoms, but they are very minor in this days, and alreay check about that possibley of. bascly everything, even if i inherited from my parents, All came negative (x-ray, ultrasounds, hearth and lunge test.) Only left the genetic test that i need to check. That just make it weird.
  3. Past test say that i have already born with that.

That only one possiblety lest - that a natural mutant. But like u say, that can be possible that i am the first if i have childern to inherited that, but untill i start that test, we dont know anything.

And yes, i have alreay use the PCR as part of my studay, alreay yesterday i have been working in the lab to make PCR to an RNA to make it to cDNA to read in that.

And yes, the Crisper work of my got contained, so its failed unforntly.

And the treatment was use originally in the past as cure to alot of thing (becuse of lack of info) untill the 19th. After we understand that treatment have alot of negative, its reduce to only very small cases (like mine)

Soo for now, i ok.

2 Likes

Doom casually saying that he is the next step in human evolution:

1 Like

wonder when @UndyingHazard is online…