Remmortal chat ( Immortal Forum game) - official

I think we should make a pool on this one

What should we do with Immortal Forum Game?
  • Revive Immortal
  • New Beginning (Immortal 2)
  • Other (Comment)

0 voters

1 Like

Do like hhyralainen says and keep 3 backups in 2 different physical storages

1 Like

I think we shold pin to all the players:
@Nigel @zenzonegaming @TeaKing @fralegend015 @Centarian @TwilightWings21 @UndyingHazard @Evolution4Weak @Luzurper @GodOfKnowledge (cant ping more then 10)

that a possible and a good idea

2 Likes

ā€¦all im gonna say isā€¦

how fast do you write irl compared to your WPM?

2 Likes

ā€¦

oh.

As much as Iā€™d hate to see what weā€™ve built go, I think it is the best decision to restart, and choose one or two things from our current character that we get to keep like Nigel suggested. This could even work with Zeinā€™s isekaiā€™d idea, keeping some things from our old lives. However, biggest problem see with this is how to balance it for new players.

1 Like

Maybe those would only be utility/personality bonuses?

Hmm, idk. Maybe new players could start with one or two similar, more material advantages? As a new category in character creation aside from racial advantages/disadvantages

Right now, I see very soon half of the participants want to restart the game.
Iā€™m still waiting for at least a few hours for more people to give their opinion.

That means I think in the meantime Iā€™ll start thinking about how and what to do with it.
I think I would love to know how close you want it to be compared to the original or what to keep or download for the next game.
Maybe you want some kind of iskai. I personally donā€™t connect with it the most just sending everyone somewhere else.

But if a fresh start, I might be able to draw the lines.
I can already write several iron lines -

1. Events in between will not happen unless I felt that there was attrition between the players.
  2. The mechanics of the action and pointing need to change a bit, they feel too similar in particular how they are used. Not every player takes advantage of them to fulfill their potential and sometimes itā€™s a bit abrasive for me, especially for the leads and the conditions created for me.
  3. The store that is built on demand and supply should change a little. In the short term, it wasnā€™t a bad idea, but since everyone had a private shop, it was a bit hard to follow in the long term. Especially with that based on the territorial control part that sometimes itā€™s just useless. Maybe Iā€™ll take it down and it will save weight and time.
  4. The race structure will remain as it is. I think itā€™s one of the best Iā€™ve created and I want to preserve it.
  5. Statuses and abilities will receive a minor change. It will follow the same basis, but the thing that comes out is that the points you put and the status that comes out at the end do not connect and do not reflect. Just hidden mathematics and I think it would have been appropriate to change it a bit so that it was more flexible and the player had more controlā€”abilities I bring the bar back to the beginning.
  6. The familiar even though itā€™s nice, it feels like sometimes he just ignores some while others worship him. This is debatable and I will think about it
  7. Control should be felt and have an impact - if you are a leader, servant, or shadow government of the place. It is difficult to list all the technology that exists or is being researched. We didnā€™t even touch the army in the previous game in detail, where I have no experience with it, and therefore the power level of each power unit will remain as it is and was somewhat similar to that of WPH, with optimization for large numbers, and I mean ā€œgalactic armyā€ at such a level
  8. Personality is useless and adds nothing to the game except annoying others, I will remove them in the next game.
  9. A maximum amount of objects and money should also be removed and instead, there was something similar to an article of clothing. Money didnā€™t have a set limit anymore, but along with the change in the market, I think that might change completely
  10. The general map of the game should change, but the question is whether to increase it or decrease it. This means removing sectors and putting ā€œareasā€ instead. I still havenā€™t decided on this
  11. I think that a pact with the gods, some of which have been used, some of which have been ignored or seen as useless, Iā€™m thinking of changing it, and making it a central mechanic instead, but I havenā€™t decided yet.
  12. A wish is too strong to exist, therefore it is not something that should be bought, it should be earned.
  13. The rotation structure should be transparent and accessible for me to work with, in order for Saul to work on it with ease and even better efficiency. The way with Excel turns out to have made the construction of the rotation fragile, according to what happened at the end. I have to find another way to do this, but the detailed rotations will remain the same. It made the game a personal journey for everyone and I think everyone agrees with that. It will go one with point 2
  14. Make more backups, three times.
  15. There should be a balance between new entrants and old ones. My attempt at a ā€œguideā€ was a failure and I must find another way to help newcomers bridge the gap.
  16. I think everyone agrees with the story of the game and it is going to stay

Thatā€™s all the points and comments I collected throughout the game, and hopefully, it will make the next one, if it actually happens, much better, fun, and healthy for everyone.

With that, I want to ask how much of a boot you want.

2 Likes

I think the isekai idea would be a great idea, but probably as an event. It doesnā€™t really fit the core tenets of the idea of this game, but could be an event where you force players to adapt to a random race and ability set

I do greatly enjoy the space mechanic, but we didnā€™t really get to explore it this game (at least I didnā€™t). I think the map should be just as large, but maybe start players much closer together

I think events should be less common, but still there. It connects the players who are otherwise just doing their own thing

1 Like

that or make it so people dont get 1000000000000000000000 money if they decide they want to just power up their character in the first 5 rounds

probably should be changed from being able to buy 10000 acts with said 1000000000000 money

***makes me remember how i rolled a 1 with the augment, so i got no stat boosts from it even though i payed tons of money for it (still kinda peeved about that) (probably could of done better in the event if that happend) (also im peeved about how i kept getting nerfed for no reason (i probably wasnt even the most op immortal)

kinda was likeā€¦well, i put a lot of acts into my civ trying to improve it but in the long run it didnt do much for me

like the one that was kidna useless to me-

yeah like how when i signed a god contract i got NO BENEFIT FROM IT WHATSOEVER, and i went into DEBT just to GET IT-
inhale calmā€¦

ā€œim gonna remove wishes in immortal, theyā€™re too powerfulā€
proceeds to put them into the game, and who gets it is based on if they won an event that we didnt even know what it would be, so basically luck

yeah everything else was pretty good : )
i dont really agree with the isekai, maybe it could be kinda a rollback to the immortals appearing, but things would be different? idk.

1 Like

soo no money for u then

Will you remove the skill limit? Also, the isekai could just be that our characterā€™s souls or a part of them got reincarnated into a new universe and that is why they retain some of their abilities.

There was a reason why there was a limit to the amount of abilities I added.
Let me tell you about the game Souls.
Do you want a spoiler or not?

Tell me .

Edit: also, the skill limit only gives a debuff to players that depend on skills to use their advantages.

that limit only on passive, not active

u sure?

Why didnā€™t you say that then.

Yes

@doomlightning but only to me the spoiler

yeah only tell me the spoiler too
maybe

To see you complain, da

DM U