Revolutionary Cult

Huh we use that as our slogan anyway

1 Like

THE LORD HAS COME!
S̷̩͓̄h̴͙̐̓ǘ̶̙̆̉t̷͓͎̍ ̵͈̫͒u̸̖̝̎̉͝p̶̧̝͝.̵̰̰̋̀̽
HE HAS COME TO GIVE US GUIDENCE!
S̴̙̱̳͈͆̍̀̈́͛̈́͑̏̏͘ḥ̸̨̡̞͉̫̲̻̰̱̠̈́̽͜͝û̶̧̢̱̭͉̫͖͕͉̍̃̍͜͝t̷͚͚͔͍̬͔̩̪̱̙̥́̈́͐̍̀̋̿͌̄̉͒̿͝ ̵̭̲͗͝ͅu̴̼͇̯̩̣̯̺̭̰̤̟̘̽͑̈́̾̎̂̊̇͑̈͜͠͠ṕ̷̟̗̪̳̝̫͚̦ͅ!̴̻͐͒̾ͅͅ
HE HAS COME TO -
I̷̢̢̧̧̢̛̛͖̗̤̗͕̭̜̝͚̮͔̘̯͓̖̙̬͍͎̤͈̜͖̟͇̘̰̲̘̘̠͈͈̙̟̪̟͔͇͌͐̎̉́̔͂͐̋̄̇̑͋̽̉̾͒̇̀͛̄̏́́̄̏̎̕͜ͅͅ ̶̨̧̗̙̤͇̪̮͍̼͉̥̯̲̠̻̗͇͖͇͈̖̌͌͊́͒̊͐̀̆̓̈́͑͒͊͒́̃͒͌̿͋̋̎͋͐͆̀͐͒̔̌̒͛̊̕͘͘͝͝͠Ş̶̨̢̨̡͔͚̳͇͍̜̖̗̻̖͊̄͐̿̉̔̀̃̌̐̓̊͊̇̏͗̀̉̍͊̽́̊̇͒̈́̈̈́̃̄̓͐̽̐̔̇̆̽̊̈́̔͛̑͑̀͒̕͘͘͝ͅĄ̵̱̰̤̞̹̲͎̠̝̩̤̱̝̪͓̰̳̪͎̣̇͂̈́͑̀ͅĮ̵̢̡̢̛͎̲̬͙̜̳̙͍̻̣̦̮͇͉͚͈͙̯̭͙̼̰̰͙̗̘̲̝̘͈͓̙̄̐̎̌̇̌̾̽͌͋̅̀̀͒̈́̃̋̄̅̑̾͌͌̓͛̕͘͝͝͠D̴̢̤̦̞̮̝̳̟̘̰͚̹̠̭̤̜̫̳̂̌͑͗́͒͌̎́͗̆̒͂̇̌͘͘̚͝ ̶̧̧̛̩͍͉͍͔̞̳͉̱͚͚̫̩̬͉͖̣̤̤̠͖̹͍̬͎̠̹̰̖̪̥̲͉̥͚̘͍͔̬̪̞̲̟̣̾̿͛͂͋͐́̍̏̐̋͂̎͂̑̿̏̆͑̓̎́̿̆̀͆́̿̈́͆̄͛̀́̍́̇͗́͊͠͝͝S̵͓̤̻͈͕̟͙̦͉͔͌̂́̐͑̃̈́͊͂͋̍͝H̷̡̧̢̧̢̩̟͎͈̝̗̰̦̪͇̰̳͙͙͓̲̠̻̤͖͙̖͎̣̝̭̬͍̩̭͌͐̓̍̈́̈̍̈̿̿̉́̃͆̽͆̀́̍̿̾͗̈́̈́̆͛͑̅̃̆̀̾̄̅̚̚͘͠͝͝Ư̴̤͚͖̄̉̈́͑̐̆̈́̑̾̅́͑̐̄͆̇̆̌͋̈́̓̎̉͋̍̍̐́͊̋̑̈̍͗̚̕̕͘͠͝͝͠͠T̸̢̧̨̢̨̧̡̢͉̪̪̤̻̬͔͇̮̘̮̗̦͔̼̦͕̲̦̲͎̠̭̪̮̣͖̣̞̤̗͚͙̯͚̮̰̤͂̑̂́́̎̽́͋͂̏̀͑͐͌̊͌̐́͗̑̂̍̈́͒̌̃̈́̊͑͑̓̊͝͠͝ͅ ̶̡̘̼̹̞̭͍̝̥̳̩̙͔͔̣̗̐̾͋̍̀̀̀̓̈́͘Ų̸̢̧̨͚̠̪̖̰͇̟͙̼̝̲͇̖̝̩̥̤̘͕͙̱̖͕͆́̌́̓͊͌͗͂͌͛͛̎̈́͊̆̆̓̀́̊̈́̌̐̏͑̚͜͝P̶̠̯̫͌͊̉͛̐͑̈́̒́̈́͐̋̀̌͛̾̊̉͛̿́̍̊̒̐̈́͐́̐́̑̅͗̂̃̏̀̉̑͌͘̕̚̚̕̕͘͠͝ ̸̢̨̡̡͕̖̗͓̰͉͎̥̘̪͙̞͙͍̮̫̮̺͕͙̯̺͇͍̘̪̲͙̱̥̻̩͇̖͈̙̮̳͓͚̙͗̌̈́͋́̄̍̈́͗͆̃̓̒̑̒̌̈͂́̈́̚͜͠͝ͅͅͅY̴̡̨̛̺̤̗͖̰̠͎̗̖͈̬̯̰̳͍̯͍̺̜̰̬̻͑͗̂͒́̐̀̍͛͛̈̇̉̀̐̇͊́̿̾̃̿̈̓̉̈́̿̽͆͋̿͋͒͛́͊͑͂̇̄͘̕͝͠͝ͅÓ̷̧͔̗̬̰̭̪̗̲̫͖Ứ̶̡̨̡̧̧̧̺̺̼̦̥̻͓̘̻̺̪̤̣̠͈͎̤͙̻̭̀̄̓̅̒͗̂͗̐́̍͑̏̈̑͌̔̕͠ ̴̢̨̧̧̡̱͙̯̙̼͎͇̘̤͚̤̼̪̜̣̤̺̭͓̱̤͓̦̩̟͖͉̠͎̗̩̅̅̈́̈́̓̽͛̀̉͐̿̀̽̄͛̈́͂̅͋̀̽̍̅̃̐̈́͆́͊̅̈́̿̎͐̑̀͆̅̿̀͊͒͘͜͠͝͝ͅͅĮ̴̹͉̙͖͔͓̟̮͇̥̔̏͊͑̏͑̍́̒͛̈́̇̀̃͒̎͗̕͝G̶̡̧̢̧͙̟̲̺̼̞̫̳̫͚̝͓͎͈̦̖̻̗̺͎͓͖̹̤̮̟̣̭̦̻̬̓̋͐́̎̽̎͂͌̔̾̾̍̐͐̈̾̅̄̍̎̉̈̈́̋̈́͒͆̓̎͠Ǹ̴̨̨̪̠̟͍̜̬̻̼̜̺̪͓̝͙̺̜̞̯͊͌͋͂͛̽̑͜͜͝͠͠O̴̡̡̡̭͕̯̭͎̻͎̹͚͖̪͚̞̖͉̬͓͎͍̔͐̓̾͛̒̀̓͜͠R̴̢̨̡̡̡̢̧̻̰̱̪̰͇̙̹̠͚̳̝̲̗̬̠̫̥̜̲͇̱̬̯͉̰̹͕̞̖̻̪͙̦̯̠͇͑̈́̀̈̍̑̓͑͆̊̎̑̓̆̓́̀̒̓͠ͅͅĀ̵̢̨̢̦̙̻͖̻͉̠̗̲̹̮̘͎̟͉̤̫̘̪͙͙̮̮̗̫̙̭͙̖̖͖̗̬͍̭̲̰̳̣̗͓͕̠͙̜͒͛̈́́͊̒̔̈̀̆̓͂͒̍̓͌̇́͂̊̀̅̂̈̒͆̀̈́̕̕͜͝͠ͅN̸̢̨̢̨͓̟̝̠̭̖͚͇̯̮͉̰̬̜̙̦͔̝̭͖̼̬̤̤̖͙̤̰̗̫̜̬̝̪̳̼̘̭̗͛́̈́̆̈͊̒̍͆̂̈́̓̌̇̌͑̐̃͂̋̌̒̌̏̒̉͂̐̒̽́́̈́͛̾͆̿̉̂̇̉̚̕̕͜͝͝͝T̸̛͈̤͈͕͓̹̬̥̻̻̗̼̪̺̟̤̞̤̈́̍̋̇͂̓̈̇̊̾͆͂̈́͂͐͋͘͜͠͝͠͠ ̴̡̣͈̺̌̈́̚͠B̶̨͈̰͍̻͈̖̪̘͈͓͉͉̻͙͕̣̩͕̞͖̠̬̻̲̜͔̘́̓̽̑͗͂̍͋̓̐̇̉̒̀̐̊͂̿̆̚͜͠͝͠ͅṲ̵̧̧̨̧̮̘̫̙̪̞͎̼̖̳̟̞͇͕͚̥͕͕͔͖͎̥̲̭̩̥̠͈̅͛͌͂̉̔̀͂̑̎͛͌̔̓̎̇̊͌̄̇̓̎͆̓̎̋͛͂̔̈́̊̾̒̈̅͋̒́̿̄́̊̐͘̚͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅF̴̢͎̜͆̔͆̃̿̇̏̉͂͗̈́̉̈́̈́̌͆́̉̿̍̆͊͑͐̔́͐͛̓̌͑́̉͗͝͝͝͝͝͠Ǫ̸̢̛͍͕͕̜̖̼̪͉̹͇͓̺̯̙͖̝̬͎͙̮͈̜̖͂̇̏̉͌̀͐̇̈̑̓̉̇̄̒̌̒̃̍̔̊̿̔́͒̐̄̌͑̆̊̊̄̈́̉̃͐̕͘͝͠Ơ̶̢̢̡͚͇͉͙̞͕̖͈̭̣̗̹̱̹͍̦͍̰̼͖̠͚͖̝̹̳̲͉͕̺̳̙̱̫̩̭̪̹͇̝̯̱̥͇͇̌͑̌̆͊̍̓̉̈̒̑́̋̓̒̈́̐͘͘͘͜͜͝͠Ņ̵̨̗̣̖̟̩̖͈̭̘͇̬̪̯̱̾̌͒̌͑̌͆̊̚!̷̢̡̧̡̛͚͚͉̦̺͕̯̜̙̙̙̩̠̬̱̘̦̫̯̙͓̗̟̺͉̰̋̆̇̿̈́͗͛̊͒̾͑̾͗͑͗͐͗͊̐͆͛́̒̇̽̈́̈̏̏̋̒̕̚͝͝͠͠͝!̷̨̡̡̡̨̙͔͎̮̭̠̯̼̬̹̤̱͍͕̟͙̥͓̼̲͖̘̋̔̽̀̇̔̎͋̀̋̿͊̋̑̍́̉̓̑̀̀̊̚͠!̷̡̢̧̲͈͖͇̩͍͇̩͎̱͔̹̭͈͖͚̝̻̜̱͈̫̜̪͙̭̲̪͔̜͂͌̉͜ͅͅ

I̴̙̕͝ ̸͖̙̈a̴̟̐̀m̷͚̾ ̴̂͝ͅv̴͓͒ē̶̲͚r̷̘͒ÿ̸̰̼ ̴̘̇s̶̛̘̆ö̴͈́̍r̸̢͐̃ṙ̵̤̺ỹ̷͈̿ ̶͈̝̔f̷̧̀͌ȏ̶̲̫r̸̼̂ ̷͚̑t̶̳͐͗ḧ̶̥̪́e̴̡͂ ̴̼̋̉a̷͂ͅc̵͓̰̉̈́t̵͉͌͗ĭ̴̱͜ő̷͚ǹ̵̮̀ͅs̸̰̬̓ ̴͇̈́o̵̧͌f̵̼͝ ̵̪͉̇m̸̛̼y̸͉̖͂,̵̙̣̍ ̵̙̾͠h̴̳͂̀o̶̹͆̑ś̸̰̚t̷̠͐͜.̶̻̄̽ ̸̡͌Į̴̀ ̵̭̑h̵̲̓̐o̴̯͚̾̚p̷̻̑̕ẻ̴̘ ̷̹̋̽t̸̯͒̅ḧ̸̞́a̵̞̿ͅt̶̻̊͊ ̶̦̀͝ỷ̴͈͠o̵̞͌̐ụ̴̻̓̔ ̵̤̫̄̔m̴̯̠̓̏i̵̮͝ǵ̶̪̹́h̶͝ͅt̴̥͈̂ ̵̙̌̄f̷͈̩̑ò̸̜̿ŕ̷̺̔ġ̸͈̜i̶̬̯͑͊v̶̖̘̾e̷̼̋ ̸̺́́h̸̫̆̚i̷̙͌͊m̸̞͔͝ ̴̞̟̊f̶͓̝̀̕ȍ̴̡r̷̞͊ ̶̡̕h̶̛͍̰̀i̷̗̝̒s̵̤͒ ̵̻̾ḭ̵̌͘ͅg̴͉͎͒̕n̴̛̟̟õ̸̦̝͋ȓ̷͚̹å̷̡̠̆n̸̮͙̐̓c̵̞̓̈́ͅȩ̵̈́̿.̸͔̿̋

. q i l x h i p p m o r e m v y e x r i g

.h e i h i v e w h s k i l x

WVIAWRE ILX WEL IRSDRID XILTSVT CPRS !IRSCRE XWYVX X’RSH !IMP E PPE W’XM

.wvitspizih ilx xwyvx xsr sH

Oh how could I forget that the lord himself came to this thread!
We will no longer speak into the void… fine.

For ten days this thread has not shown signs of life, this is bad, we must exist

loser cult.
banana cult much better.

banana cult forbidden by devs.
still flourishes.
your cult dying while endorsed by devs.
losers.

All bananas should now be labeled as heretics

Except for the paradox known as the banana biome

The banana biome is love. The banana biome is life.

2 Likes

On this, heretic, we can find some common ground

However, think of it. The banana biome was created by the developers. Hence, the creators of such life should be honored

1 Like

What about Underwater Civilizations?

Ah, so you admit that you are a Banana Cultist.
All you must do is believe in the biome, and the rest will follow…

Speak not of the Underwater Civationists! They are a degenerate people who follow a depraved faith!

Those with power designate quests to allow the populace to show who is worthy, as such, proving underwater civilizations is such a quest bestowed upon us by the grace of the developers

Shut up! The Banana Biomeists are depraved! All hail Disturbance!

There exists reason for which talk regarding the cities below the waves has been banned, but your cult seems not to understand a lesson when they get one.

You speak nonsense words Devationist.

So do you, Underwater Civationist!
Degenerate!

Yes, the consort openly with vile beings of the highest order!

Worthless attempts to complete this quest have been denied, but perhaps one day a worthy scholar will be able to complete this grand design in a way pleasing to those with power

I’m not actually an Underwater Civationist, but i am a Disturbist. All hail Disturbance!