Revolutionary Cult

Uh oh I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT!
detonates relativistic kill missile in a panic

Just in case, I’ve set up a backup discord server for our cult, it’s dormant for now… for now.
I will invite all the people who participated in the banana cult thread (Via personal mail on the forum), except for some developers

1 Like

But i cant use discord-
the relativistic kill missile hits the forums, killing everybody instantly and painlessly
Because my account got locked out!

Don’t worry, we will keep in touch with you via forum mail.

In any case, we’ll figure something out.

The revolutionary cult must survive.

Glory to our cult!
Glory to our Lords!

Praise HH!

We have to come up with a pantheon, and the structure of our cult, it’s just that for now cult has very anarchic structure, which de facto suggests that our cult is still being formed.

Oh wait. It is.
There’s Hhyrylainen, Oliveriver (everybody’s favorite), Deus, Buckly, NicktheNick, among others…

My cult was fully formed within seconds of it’s creation, and yet you still are forming yours after months and months of work.
how pathetic.

I thought you weren’t gonna come back, but now this thread could be closed or something!
(Dont feed the trolls, lipovomit!)

I had a thing yesterday, so you were lucky.
But I am not a troll, I am something far worse.
I am a Detective Clown Cult Leader.

Thing? What thing?

A personal thing that kept me from posting.

What was it?

He had a date with me (legit)

1 Like

What gender are you?
Male, Female or Non-Binary?

I am a no cap this story be bussin’

Error 404: gender not found!
Anyways i’m a male who wishes he was a female.
I know Zenzone is a male too…
Right?

Nah bro zenzone is a banana, the banana zealot in fact

1 Like

Twoja śmieszna sekta jest zbudowana na niejasnym chaosie i anarchii złowieszczej! Bezcześci ona PANA ŚWIĘTEGO imię! Zbelgiaj stąd ty obelżywy heretyku - bananowy bezbożniku! Zbelgiaj do swoich gnijących bananów!

What? We only understand english here, Nie!
Edit: this is what Nie said.
“Your ridiculous sect is built on obscure chaos and ominous anarchy! It desecrates the name of the Holy Lord! Get out of here you abusive heretic - banana godless! Belgian to your rotting bananas!”
Let’s not have another arguement, shall we?