SkyGuy returns with RPGs

Lol im actually dead, f :belgium:

Why?

(post must be at lea

Action: go hunt for some food

1 Like

the phagocytosis was described like this

meaning that it could eat things to gain their DNA(because they don’t have the enzyme that breaks down DNA) or their endosymbionts, the bacterial brain was supposed to be all one trait and simply use the electricity it produces for intracellular communication, not intercellular communication and, RNA encoding brain was supposed to increase biodiversity by giving the draculus polymorphus the ability to use their brain to override the DNA production processes of the territory of a few nuclei to modify genes with a portion of their brains, and the metal was just to generate electricity to use their brains
i am saying this because some of your descriptions of the traits seem like you misunderstood the descriptions i gave for the traits(mainly these three

but your description of the species was good
).

for my action i will look for some algae or other photosynthesizers to engulf and some metal to eat

Phagocytosis: A Fundamental Process in Immunity - PMC.

That’s not what phagocytosis is. In its simpliest form it allows for the engulfing and breakdown of foreign material.

It comes to the fact that those organs do not exist and there was no way for me to research those items as a means of providing a basis. The clostest things I found were electric communication, which i can take away to improve your bactiral brain as it seems to be your idea.

Chemosynthesis would be required regardless, as that is the process that breaks down the metal to be used

if the organism digests everything except the DNA it could get the dna from it’s target and the very fact that endosymbionts exists shows that phagocytosis allows the ability to create endosymbionts and given that eukaryotic cells will put at least some DNA they find into their nuclei it will become theirs. the draculus polymorphus do not digest DNA due to having an enzyme that disables the activity of the enzyme that breaks down DNA like i stated in their species description.

it is based on electroreception, bacterial nanowires, geobacter producing electricity by metabolizing metals and the fact that patterns store information. based on the fact that all of these exist the only reason that a brain that uses these to transfer signals is that the required mutations and events have not yet happened in the right species for it to happen naturally

technically geobacter metallireductens does use a form of chemosynthesis but it is more like electrogenesis than any synthesis as it is not solely used to power any singular cellular production facility and thus cannot be counted as part of any one process of the cell

@Skyguy98 can I join,

Id like to be an ant humanoid queen creature with a stature of 1 meter. My species will look like beru from solo leveling.

Tell me what I have to do.

1 Like

Act: Explore by myself

1 Like