The delusional ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic 🍌

Also, how is roblox graphics bad, even if you set it down to the lowest graphic settings(which I had to do once, but set it back up again because I could not see far), it will be mediocre, but not horrible in my opinion(I have not experienced 4k graphics or anything, I don’t have rtx or whatsoever, so you may disagree if you experienced the lates, best graphics)

Oh yeah totally one block logic gates is Impressive as heck, but Minecraft simply has more of an ecosystem and complex logical operation possibility. I should make a mega computer in terraria some time just to see how to do it, hm.

how is that bad though

it just is. it may have a good renderer but the graphics are worse than the air quality in Florida. if you want good graphics play minecraft with sildur’s extreme shaders and a 1080 res pack

I remember watching a friend play apeirophobia with the best graphics possible, and it still felt like it came from some cringe youtube video like “POPPY PLAYTIME MEET FREDDY IN THE BACKROOMS FOUND FOOTAGE!1!1”

1 Like

3AM challenges that ride on popular games and trends to get cheap views be like: “POPPY PLAYTIME HUGGY WUGGY SUSSY AMONG US BAKA LAND FOUND IN THE BACKROOMS NO CLICKBAIT TOTALLY 100% NOT A LIE 3:00AM CHALLENGE”

this is suspiciously specific

by the way, did you know that the genus pigs are in is literally *sus*

yes

And also sus in spanish means “their”

longest conversation i’ve ever seen.

And “love gus” in portuguese is “amo gus”

2 Likes

Not many people know this, but the abbrevation of suspicious is sus.

2 Likes

I amo gus

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

WTF am i reading? Got any evidence m8?

Don’t worry, this is rather typical stuff you’ll find in the “Not Thrive” category. A lot of abstract, nonsensical humor and general randomness.

1 Like

My kinda stuff. This site is like a dream come true. Is this real life or am I dreaming? I know I been lacking sleep but jesus.

2 Likes

stop swearing, wtf is a swear technically

You don’t have to strictly enforce the rules on everyone. If saying “wtf” was that big of a deal, then our new fellow would already be contacted by our lovely modTEArator, @TeaKing.

1 Like