The Great Belgiuming (April Fools Forum Game)

A1: become Numerous Bees
A2: explore in every direction, all at once, using my multiple bodies.

1 Like

this will reduce the strenght of every bee group

Just 4 directions then.

1 Like

Which ones? You can draw the rough paths on the map. Your bee form can travel at 10 pixels per action (human one at 5 pixels per action).

Up to the right, down to the right, just to the right, and down. Also how would I draw it on the map?

1 Like

1 - seek and explore the left one
2- understand the blobs

1 Like

1 which direction do you mean by “the left one”? It’s already explored.
2 You haven’t seen any Belgium Blob yet, so you cannot study them (if that’s what you wanted to do with them).

1. so forwrd?
  2. soo see one?
1 Like

BATTLE 1 - TURN 1

As the fighters go forwards into the maze of boulders, they meet their enemies.
First fight is about to begin as Enkefaros found an enemy Belgium-Blob! Loki and Waterzooi are also rushing forward, whilist Somnium has helped the tentacled friend with getting far into the mist

(Enkefaros will now enter a fight with the enemy, @fralegend015 please submit attacks)

(removed to not take up forum space)

LEGEND:
Green - LOKI
Pink - SOMNIUM
Blue - ENKEFAROS
Orange - WATERZOOI
Red - BELGIUM FIGHTERS
Light Blobs - BOULDERS (blocks movement)

MAP MOVEMENT SPEED = (Speed Statistic / 2) Pixels (Map is 100 X 100 Pixels across in total, including the unclimbable walls)

SIGHT RANGE - 5.5 Pixels Radius From a Fighter’s Center

FIGHTERS:

Loki

ADVANTAGES:
1: Extra Form
2:

3:

DISADVANTAGES:
1:

2:

DESCRIPTION:

STATISTICS:
(FORM 1 - Human):
STEALTH: 20
SPEED: 10
STRENGHT: 20 Normal Damage
HEALTH: 30/30

(FORM 2 - Bees):
SPEED: 20
STRENGHT: 10 Normal Damage

EXPERIENCE: 0

ABILITIES:

PASSIVE:

Overstimulation Immunity: More effective attacks the more enemies are fighting you

Insomnia: Less chance of hitting enemies

Somnium

ADVANTAGES:
1:

2:

DISADVANTAGES:
1:

DESCRIPTION:

STATISTICS:

STRENGHT: 10 Normal Strenght, 10 Control Strenght
HEALTH: 20/20 + Partial Protection (Abilities)

ABILITIES:

PASSIVE:

Memory Attack: Can only be damaged by enemies who attack the idea of it’s existance (50% chance to miss attacks)

Disembodied: Doesn’t have a body for self, relies on puppets to interact with the world. The Puppets inherit their own statistics. Your own statistics are separate from them.

ACTIVE:

Pupeteer: If Control Strenght is higher than any strenght an enemy has, they can be pupeteed. MAX amount of puppets = 5.

(Before you Puppet anything, you can infect an enemy like an invisible parasite ghost, in that state you can’t damage the enemies)

Enkefaros

ADVANTAGES:
1:

2:

DISADVANTAGES:
1:

DESCRIPTION:

STATISTICS:

STRENGHT: 10 Normal Strenght + 10 Distance Strenght
HEALTH: 15/15

ABILITIES:

ACTIVE:
Time Dilation: When Active, can do 3 actions in one sub-round.

Waterzooi

ADVANTAGES:
1:

2:

3:

DISADVANTAGES:
1:

2:

DESCRIPTION: (DOESN’T EXIST)

STATISTICS:

STRENGHT: 10 Normal Strenght
HEALTH: 15/15 + Partial Protection (Abilities)
(DISADVANTAGE) ENERGY: 5/5

ABILITIES:

PASSIVE:
Equilibrium Zone: Energetic and Kinetic attacks are weakened if they are within this zone, regenerates energy if such attack is commited

Dimension Weaver: When Hit an enemy, temporarily adds the best advantage to The Fighter (Lasts until the fight with this/those entity/entities ends)

E=MC2: Special Energy Statistic which measures how many Active Abilities can you cast.

ACTIVE:
Genetic Manipulation: Can Modify an enemy’s genome, changing it’s statistics, abilities and even alignment. You need to first inspect an enemy in order to use this ability.

MISC.:

Other Stuff

10 XP can add 5 points to a statistic,
100 XP can add an advantage/ability OR upgrade an already existing advantage/ability.

Fight will include cube dice rolls:
1- You miss
2- Strikes a worse area
3- Strikes a worse area
4- Strikes as expected
5- Strikes as expected
6- Strikes critical area

Damage is affected by the rolls of the dice, and is closely tied to strenght.
Various strenght types to various things (control S. allows for control of enemies, distance S. allows to hit enemies from further away.)

Damage drains Health.

If you have more stealth than an enemy, you will be able to attack them from surprise, giving you a lot larger chance of critical hit.

Speed determines how fast can you cast actions - at 20 speed it’s 2 actions/sub-round, and it scales as +10 speed = +1 action/subround, easy to understand.

@fralegend015 @doomlightning @Ferrus_coloni @willow

1 Like

Action 1: Move away from the blob.

Action 2: Utilize telekinesis to attack it from a distance.

1 Like

action 1: fly the top right swarm down and to the right, the middle right swarm to the right, and the bottom right swarm up to the right

action 2: fly the right swarm towards enkefaros and defend against attacks from the blob

1 Like

Doom and Ferrus could you submit your actions?

1. see around the bouklder if opssibel
  2. continue make alerat about any tipe of enemy possibel
1 Like

1-maintain my “hold” on Enkefaros, overriding natural safeguards and allowing them to use more of their power (effectively mimickimg an adrenaline rush)

2- attempt to infiltrate the CNSs of all other fighters (later, this will allow me to establish “infrastructure” for rapid information sharing)

1 Like

that’s gonna be a Lot of bees you’ll have to get in.

1 Like

Are these bees capable of moderate abstract thought (enough to understand a “subconcious-like voice” in their minds) or controlled by some in character consciousness?

If I recall correctly, they acted like one entity originally, but the advantage with which that feature came has been traded for the bee form, so idk how it works like now.

2 Likes

neither do i. for all i know, they might as well bee communicating by quickly moving around a piece of neutronium fast enough to make ripples in the fabric of space. that’s probably not what’s happening, but it might as well be with how little anyone here knows about how they’re communicating right now. the individual bees are in a state of Schrödinger’s brain. they might have brains, they might not. either way, nobody knows how they work anymore.

from what I can gather, I’ll assume all bees communicate magically at the same speed of human neural impulses, and thus Loki’s consciousness is preserved in swarm form, thus I’ll treat it as a single CNS to infiltrate

Besides, I don’t want the FG to devolve into the belgium blobs becoming pest exterminators trying to hunt down every last bee and thus every last refuge for Somnium

Also, @aah31415 , I noticed I have a physical position like all other fighters in the map, which contradicts my condition of disembodied concept, I think my influence could be represented by combining the RGB values of fighter’s pixels with my pink hue

1 Like

BATTLE 1 - TURN 2

While Enkefaros and the Belgium-Blob are preparing for a fight, Loki’s swarms which went towards the boulders merge into one and go towards the blob, acting as a shield for Enkefaros. At the same time, Waterzooi made a short peek behind the nearby rock, returning with the news of
 absolutely no enemies in that area. Meanwhile, Somnium has further strenghtened Enkefaros, and also managed to infiltrate the minds of other fighters

FIGHT:
Enkefaros uses distance strenght, the Belgium-Blob is too far away to use it’s melee attack

(Rolled 6 for E.)

The Tentacly Fighter managed to hit a critical area of the enemy, and with help from Somnium, it manages to deal the large amount of 25 Damage! It causes the foe to instantly die! Gained 5 XP to Enkefaros, 3 XP to Somnium and 2 XP to Loki!

(removed to not take up forum space)

LEGEND:
Green - LOKI
Blue - ENKEFAROS
Orange - WATERZOOI
SOMNIUM - Together with other fighters

Red - BELGIUM FIGHTERS
Light Blobs - BOULDERS (blocks movement)

MAP MOVEMENT SPEED = (Speed Statistic / 2) Pixels (Map is 100 X 100 Pixels across in total, including the unclimbable walls)

SIGHT RANGE - 5.5 Pixels Radius From a Fighter’s Center

FIGHTERS:

Loki

ADVANTAGES:
1: Extra Form
2:

3:

DISADVANTAGES:
1:

2:

DESCRIPTION:

STATISTICS:
(FORM 1 - Human):
SPEED: 10
STRENGHT: 20 Normal Damage

(FORM 2 - Bees):
STRENGHT: 10 Normal Damage

EXPERIENCE: 2

ABILITIES:

PASSIVE:

Overstimulation Immunity: More effective attacks the more enemies are fighting you

Insomnia: Less chance of hitting enemies

Somnium

ADVANTAGES:
1:

2:

DISADVANTAGES:
1:

DESCRIPTION:

STATISTICS:

STRENGHT: 10 Normal Strenght, 10 Control Strenght
HEALTH: 20/20 + Partial Protection (Abilities)
EXPERIENCE: 3

ABILITIES:

PASSIVE:

Memory Attack: Can only be damaged by enemies who attack the idea of it’s existance (50% chance to miss attacks)

Disembodied: Doesn’t have a body for self, relies on puppets to interact with the world. The Puppets inherit their own statistics. Your own statistics are separate from them.

ACTIVE:

Pupeteer: If Control Strenght is higher than any strenght an enemy has, they can be pupeteed. MAX amount of puppets = 5.

(Before you Puppet anything, you can infect an enemy like an invisible parasite ghost, in that state you can’t damage the enemies)

Enkefaros

ADVANTAGES:
1:

2:

DISADVANTAGES:
1:

DESCRIPTION:

STATISTICS:

STRENGHT: 10 Normal Strenght + 10 Distance Strenght
HEALTH: 15/15
EXPERIENCE: 5

ABILITIES:

ACTIVE:
Time Dilation: When Active, can do 3 actions in one sub-round.

Waterzooi

ADVANTAGES:
1:

2:

3:

DISADVANTAGES:
1:

2:

DESCRIPTION: (DOESN’T EXIST)

STATISTICS:

STRENGHT: 10 Normal Strenght
HEALTH: 15/15 + Partial Protection (Abilities)
(DISADVANTAGE) ENERGY: 5/5

ABILITIES:

PASSIVE:
Equilibrium Zone: Energetic and Kinetic attacks are weakened if they are within this zone, regenerates energy if such attack is commited

Dimension Weaver: When Hit an enemy, temporarily adds the best advantage to The Fighter (Lasts until the fight with this/those entity/entities ends)

E=MC2: Special Energy Statistic which measures how many Active Abilities can you cast.

ACTIVE:
Genetic Manipulation: Can Modify an enemy’s genome, changing it’s statistics, abilities and even alignment. You need to first inspect an enemy in order to use this ability.

MISC.:

Other Stuff

10 XP can add 5 points to a statistic,
100 XP can add an advantage/ability OR upgrade an already existing advantage/ability.

Fight will include cube dice rolls:
1- You miss
2- Strikes a worse area
3- Strikes a worse area
4- Strikes as expected
5- Strikes as expected
6- Strikes critical area

Damage is affected by the rolls of the dice, and is closely tied to strenght.
Various strenght types to various things (control S. allows for control of enemies, distance S. allows to hit enemies from further away.)

Damage drains Health.

If you have more stealth than an enemy, you will be able to attack them from surprise, giving you a lot larger chance of critical hit.

Speed determines how fast can you cast actions - at 20 speed it’s 2 actions/sub-round, and it scales as +10 speed = +1 action/subround, easy to understand.

@fralegend015 @doomlightning @Ferrus_coloni @willow