THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

I want to see what happens when we reach the max number of posts.

to do that, we need to post lots of posts and that will take a ton of time, unless we spam the thread.

I didnā€™t get 100 days badge. Whatā€™s the real time zone for this discourse? I thought it was central european, but now Iā€™m wondering if it isnā€™t UTC.

why am I no longer a regular?

You can lose regular. It has certain requirements, and it kicks you out if you dont meet them. I believe it uses a rolling average of 100 days

what are the requirements?

2 Likes

last 100 daysā€¦

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced
5 Likes

Wow I need to post more. I havenā€™t done a proper post in a while. I think Iā€™ll work on my book I havenā€™t touched in months.

You are no longer a regular because you have not received enough likes in the past 120 days.
You need to receive 20 likes to be a regular, but you have received only 15.

1 Like
You also have to increase your artificial post count!
Hereā€™s the quote I posted in the shoutbox:
I wanted to do a walkthrough of System Shock 1, but thereā€™s always a :belgium:ing random screw up in the process that I can never predict. I tried 5 times to record. First and second times were too long, and Vegas Pro was messing up either by corrupting all files or simply by lagging the preview inside a transition. I also learned that Shadowplay has a tendency to have variable FPS, which gave a delayed audio to the product. So I went for OBS and everything workedā€¦ except that the view was miscentered. Hereā€™s how I felt:
I abandoned recording and just decided playing the game instead. For fuck sakeā€¦ I mean, for :belgium: sake, of course!

currently playing r/imposter, itā€™s fun.

1 Like
I feel like a reject. I thought some people on this forum had played System Shock.

Been playing Half Life: Alyx for a while.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ve seen that. Youā€™re so lucky to have VR!

1 Like

Jacksepticeye made a video for a fundraising event to fight COVID-19

2 Likes

Thanks, iā€™m about to get into a huge shootout with Combine soldiers.

2 Likes

Long live the Resistance!

Glory to the Combine Empire!

Long live the Human Democracyā€¦ and short live the Empire of Steel! Seriously, nobody here has ever played System Shock? Itā€™s a classic!

Iā€™ve heard of System Chock, never played it.