THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

They are very different. Here’s the definitions real quick I pulled up:

• I.e. means “that is,”
  • e.g. is the abbreviation for the Latin phrase exempli gratia, meaning “for example.”

So “that is” is not the same as “for example” and I hope people knew that and weren’t using them incorrectly.

Ah, i think I was told i.e. stood for in example, so that probably is where the confusion I had came from

Bruh i accidentally made an AI talk about underwater civs

Imagine this… A parallel universe, where humans live in oceans, in deep oceans, on some… Huge islands, and our houses are underwater. Imagine… That would be so cool, to see cities underwater from the inside. And there could be… Underwater plants and… Coral reefs and… So much more to explore. I want to go there, to that parallel universe right now.

4 Likes

Do you have a screenshot?

Unfortunately no, the AI ​​generates four answers and this was one of them, but I chose another one and it’s not possible to go back

That’s unfortunate… :worried:

I kind of doubt it, but do we have anyone here with experience selling merch or handling sales taxes for the entire world?

5 Likes
Do YOU Have Experience With Selling MERCH Around The WORLD???
  • Yes, I do.
  • No, I don’t.

0 voters

I mean in theory we could try to make merch for one country that might be easier then figure out the other stuff as it goes along

Well that still has the hassle of between 1/3 and 2/3 of the full problem… and majorly reduces the potential people who’d buy the merch, but doesn’t actually reduce the amount of fixed overheads (well okay maybe a bit but the all parts of the process need to be done).

1 Like

Hey @hhyyrylainen, if you ever encountered Indian spammers again, let me give you some morale with this video.

I saw a tweet just the other day where someone tried to scam someone by posing as a YouTuber - problem was the person they tried to scam was that YouTuber lol

It might be easier to run a ebay business because I believe they do tax work for you

Contrary to popular belief Linux is much more popular than windows.

It does seem like eBay does that, and it seems that printful at least has an integrations. So that might be the easiest way to start. Though there seems to be this caveat: "New eBay users have a limit of 10 product variants within a listing and a total of $500 in retail value. " So we need to pretty quickly somehow get out of new user status there to continue…

[1] I put a link in here why doesn’t it open?

1. ↩︎

atleast the box opens

maybe you could find someone who has been selling on ebay for a while and hire them to use their account, of course it runs the risk of having to trust someone

are you sure about that? And I do not use windows or linux, I use mac

It feels like it would be like Kurzgesagt store. That’d be nice. I would love to have an art frame of the disturbance, an allosoph or even an underwater civilization!

2 Likes