THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

to do that, we need to post lots of posts and that will take a ton of time, unless we spam the thread.

I didn’t get 100 days badge. What’s the real time zone for this discourse? I thought it was central european, but now I’m wondering if it isn’t UTC.

why am I no longer a regular?

You can lose regular. It has certain requirements, and it kicks you out if you dont meet them. I believe it uses a rolling average of 100 days

what are the requirements?

2 Likes

last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced
5 Likes

Wow I need to post more. I haven’t done a proper post in a while. I think I’ll work on my book I haven’t touched in months.

You are no longer a regular because you have not received enough likes in the past 120 days.
You need to receive 20 likes to be a regular, but you have received only 15.

1 Like
You also have to increase your artificial post count!
Here’s the quote I posted in the shoutbox:
I wanted to do a walkthrough of System Shock 1, but there’s always a :belgium:ing random screw up in the process that I can never predict. I tried 5 times to record. First and second times were too long, and Vegas Pro was messing up either by corrupting all files or simply by lagging the preview inside a transition. I also learned that Shadowplay has a tendency to have variable FPS, which gave a delayed audio to the product. So I went for OBS and everything worked… except that the view was miscentered. Here’s how I felt:
I abandoned recording and just decided playing the game instead. For fuck sake… I mean, for :belgium: sake, of course!

currently playing r/imposter, it’s fun.

1 Like
I feel like a reject. I thought some people on this forum had played System Shock.

Been playing Half Life: Alyx for a while.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen that. You’re so lucky to have VR!

1 Like

Jacksepticeye made a video for a fundraising event to fight COVID-19

2 Likes

Thanks, i’m about to get into a huge shootout with Combine soldiers.

2 Likes

Long live the Resistance!

Glory to the Combine Empire!

Long live the Human Democracy… and short live the Empire of Steel! Seriously, nobody here has ever played System Shock? It’s a classic!

I’ve heard of System Chock, never played it.

It’s a cyberpunk game where you have to defeat an evil rogue AI called SHODAN who thinks she’s a goddess and wants to destroy humanity.

Simplified summary, of course.