THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Thinking about this game gives me both feelings of dread and hope at the same time

1 Like

The key is to have zero expectations

I hate to agree but yeah

I was part of a moderately large community that I won’t name because I’m embarrassed and the developers applied an update that made a useful function unusable, and other crap. The entire community revolted, but they did nothing and left it at that.

Well, maybe 0.5.9 should become 0.6.0? It adds A LOT stuff, it does make microbe stage significantly more complete, as it adds things like finite rotation speed, digestion, macroscopic prototype (which makes multicellular prototypaly implemented into the game), procedural patch map, thermosynthesis, easter eggs, in-game art gallery, reworked spawn system and some more.

1 Like

There’s already an open-source game that with the right mods (like the Mineclone and Mineclone 2 games) can be made to look very similar to Minecraft. It’s called Minetest. It has a very active modding community (mainly due to the fact that Minetest is more of an engine and supposed to be expanded).

1 Like

Hacker man [right][right][right][right][right][/right][/right][/right][/right][/right]

[right] [/right] → "

"

[right][right][right][right][right][right][right][right][right][/right][/right][/right][/right][/right][/right][/right][/right][/right]

*visible silence*

invisible silence

I have already giving up reading invisible

Just one week and a half and the Valve Deckard might be announced! I CAN’T WAIT!

After much self-discussion, I think I can declare that I am going next week (do not know when and can not guarantee anything) and that I am going to open a forum game! (Once again four times). My most ambitious game, built on all the ancient games. Full of freedom and choice, but also based harshly on your choices and taking risks.
The game was longer than ever and with twists, you would not expect.
And it also makes it the most complex I have created so far and for that, it was probably the last one I create. Because it’s pretty much going to break the standards of what it can get (again, unable to guarantee anything).
So get ready, for something.

Do not know, just want to activate excitement.
And honestly, I said I would create the game after finishing the tests and trip, but I think it’s the best time to work on it (while resting between studies) after checking my schedule.
I just wanted to let you know and because some of you are waiting for this.

GN for me XD

4 Likes

“Engulfment” is such a funny word.

yeah

* Engulfment *

1 Like

whelp, deathwake screwed up the new underwater civ thread again
i doubt that the mods will allow for another thread to be made, so how about i just make a pm? if it hasn’t been done already.
here i’ll put a thing up for anyone who wants to join.

• i would like to join

0 voters

• i would kike to join

0 voters

previous poll didn’t show who voted