The Thrive Odyssey

2019-09-07T12:00:00Z ?

You can start now. Sorry to keep you waiting.
Start off with Proconsul 25 million years ago

1 Like

Magic8Ball has to set the story first.
I wonā€™t be active until next Saturday, so i wish you luck

Language Waring

Fuckin wot

How do I do that
Confusion ensues

1 Like

Letā€™s start the game, shall we?

1 Like

yessā€¦
Erā€¦ coughā€¦
Soā€¦

Story time

You are floating in a dark space. You do not have any consciousness. In fact you canā€™t do much right now.

So send your actions I guess
Also, if Iā€™m doing something wrong (which I can guarantee) plEASE tell me.

My character : Abayomi (means ā€œBrings joyā€)

Abayomi is in one of the trees, watching at other tribe members. Suddenly, he hears an animal cry, ~100 m from his position.

EDIT : Now, Iā€™m gonna go back to XCOM 2. See ya tomorrow, guys!

So do i make my own character?I am very confused
Like which volume are we starting at 1 2 or 3,if we are in volume one shouldnā€™t we play like path of the wild and just do action instead of creating characters?

I donā€™t know. I did it for my own creativity. Soā€¦ I guess you can.

The action we do is revolved around the story,so instead of being in litterally space,the story should instead take place somewhere in africa,ya know the place where the species that we are playing as exists

1 Like

So, what is the REAL story so we can play?

Ahem, @Magic8Ball04, I must remind you the story starts with the apes (all the players will eventually be humans, not aliens), so as your number 2, I shall truly begin the story.

Story

You are all in the same group of apes, in the jungle, eating some fruits, when all of a sudden: CRASH! A rift opens up, separating your group into 2: The jungle monkeys, and the savannah apes (all the players are savannah apes).

Youā€™re scared, worried about your group, but the trench is too wide and too deep: you must move on. Youā€™re growing hungry, and you have no shelter. Itā€™s the middle of the day: What will you do?

Action time! @Evolution4Weak @blackjacksike @Magic8Ball04 @Pentaphon @PositiveTower @zenzonegaming @TeaKing

3 Likes

action: search for food using smelling

Action: Look For Food?
how do we evolve?
how many action do we get?
how is action success calculated dice or does it always work?
I am also still confused about chapters,scenes and moments?

@CalvinTheThriveling4 takes care of the rolls, so ask them. Iā€™m just the backup story person if @Magic8Ball04 doesnā€™t post the story, so I donā€™t exactly know the answer your questions, but Iā€™ll try.

1. I donā€™t know, ask @CalvinTheThriveling4, but my guess is after enough specific actions like founding villages or developing technology.

2. For now, only 1.

3. I donā€™t know, ask @CalvinTheThriveling4.

4. Not sure, the way I see it, each volume is associated to the time periods (prehistory, history, future), so a different game will take place in each one. Then, thereā€™s acts, which are important times, like the Bronze Age and so on and the others are just divisions of time based on how long your actions take to be done. I may be wrong, so @CalvinTheThriveling4 will have to correct me on that one.

I hope this helps.

1 Like
The savannah is covered of tall grass, which makes it difficult to see from afar. Abayomi (me) tries to stand upright to observe whatā€™s forward.

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

Ouch, Abayomi has difficulty to stand upright. May another member of his clan try to do the same?

EDIT :

Everyone in the clan but Abayomi seems to be idle, and he doesnā€™t know if he will be able to stand upright or even how he can try. Abayomi tries again andā€¦

@discobot fortune

Action:Search for food

Iā€™m setting temporary dice rules, even though Iā€™m not sure if I can.

1. 1-2 : Very bad
  2. 3-4 : Bad
  3. 5-6 : Good
  4. 7-8 : Very good