The Thrive Odyssey

Repeating… .

Everyone in the clan but Abayomi seems to be idle, and he doesn’t know if he will be able to stand upright or even how he can try. Abayomi tries again and…

@discobot roll 1d8

:game_die: 1

Now, Abayomi has a problem with his back. He definitely can’t stand upright right now. He’s asking for help because he needs someone to get him up.

Wait wat pls dont make this nore confusing for me

what’s the matter @PositiveTower ?

Are you doing this for your creativity or are you playing the game?

both I guess, you don’t have to create a character, I only did for fun. Let’s just play the game

so this is not part of the main game right?

I’m just calling myself “Abayomi” in the game, but really it doesn’t matter. It’s not important let’s just play

i mean are your post part of the main game or is this a side thing?

yes, it’s part of the main game

edit : I gotta have dinner in some minutes. I’ll try to get back as fast as possible.

I’m back.

I’ve been alone since the game starting point, and nobody really fixed the rules about actions, so I guess the game should be restarted. Also, nobody really seems to understand what my character is about. Let me make this clear : my character is just my avatar, ok? It’s not important, it’s just there for my roleplay. Just play, but we clearly need to restart the game.

I try jumping above the grass to see what’s ahead. I’m a monkey, and I’ve been jumping from branch to branch my entire life, right?

action: i decide that i want to be alpha so in order to establish dominance i pick up a rock and smash the current alpha’s skull while he is not looking.

@CalvinTheThriveling4 why are you only online on Saturday?

1 Like

I hand control over to @OmnipotentFNarr
If they don’t respond in 6 hours I give @blackjacksike control

Sorry I’m just really busy

1 Like

We didn’t start storytelling yet. We’re waiting for everyone to vote, and then for @CalvinTheThriveling4 to tell the outcome, then the story can progress. I’m not the game master, only the storyteller.

1 Like

Voting for what? What vote?

Vote = action. We’re waiting for everyone to post their action.

Can’t we just wait until @CalvinTheThriveling4 comes back to restart the game? Nothing happened in a correct order, me being the only one to post about standing upright the first. For quite a while, I’ve been the only one in the game, while I was also the only one using randomness mechanisms (discobot fortune or dice roll). Vote was the first mechanism used in forum games, though it has one flaw in this kind of game : it’s not random. Most of evolution mechanisms are based on randomness, so it wouldn’t be realistic that actions are made on votes, since it always benefits the players’ decisions. Thus, I think we should wait for @CalvinTheThriveling4 to come back, tell us everything we need to know and restart the game.

i don’t think that proconsul could have stood upright.