The Thrive Odyssey

research better weapons.
also train 10 people to be soldiers.
also name the rival tribe “losers”.
just losers.

What do you mean?

What is the outcome spread if there is one? like what is the range for success and failure

I don’t know why, but I felt the writing of my turn incredibly satisfying and calming:D Anyway, time to finally settle myself! (I hope you won’t mind if I try to make my actions little more in Roleplay style)

Action: Montezuma, incredibly happy with the discovery of how to grow crops, orders to all villagers to start planting seeds around the settlement. (Build farms)

1 Like

I meant some people have perks from their civ type that increase the roll result for technology development-related rolls. For Mr.Pigeon, I gave +3 but for OoferDoofer, I gave +2 so I wanted to standardize it.

1 Like

Normally from 1-10 you fail and from 11-20 you succeed, but the severity of the failure or the effectiveness of the success are guided by the number.

time for some greens, we have lots of meat!

actions:

15 people shall build houses for us to settle, while the rest seek to discover agriculture.

Action: Raise population

Sacrifice some horses to the horse god

19 Action: Try To Do Agriculture Again
6 Action: Work On A Form Of Housing

In Celtic mythology, Epona was the spirit or divinity representing a horse.

How exactly do you want to raise your population? Also please specify how many people you use for each action.

Action:discover shields

@Pentaphon, you’re the only one left!
Anyway, I hope agriculture will work for me this time around.

Give him some time, it hasn’t even been a day yet.

How do I plan to raise my population?

No No Word

Sex

Also, 10 people for each task.

Action: 10 people grab a raft and some animal products and set off, looking to trade for new ideas and technology. The rest research better boats.

@OmnipotentFNarr next round.

We’re all pready!

A friendly reminder to please not urge me to post the next round as I am not always available to do so. If I haven’t posted a new round yet, it’s because I’m a busy guy.

1 Like

wE DOnT CaRE! DO tHE rOUNd or ELSe!

for real, take your time, we’ll be patient.

2 Likes