The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

Are there more people with the plague around?

No, I was going to make the Laestrygonians spread it to Europe because they visited at the same time as when the plague appeared, but I decided it wouldn’t be as fun.

i don’t think so but what if the plague comes back

Hehe @zenzonegaming you better watch out!

@Evolution4Weak could you repost that list of rounds here?

Round List:

Round 1-35 was Volume 1 Of The Monkey Stage

1 Like

My military is so large (96) It is kind of funny. How large is everyone else’s?

Wait why has my relationship with TeaKing’s civilization gone down? Has something happened?

I assigned warriors this turn, and they’re 25, so i guess that’s my military

I think I should try to build a wall around zenzone so he would be protected from attacks

Why would you do that?

It did? Huh, my mistake I guess.

Well

We are in the same alliance so I thought and we need to improve our relations so yeah

It will just make it harder though. When I take zen, I might come after you

the job thing is very confusing, i don’t know how it works

My warriors get bonuses when they do actions that include fighting. Stuff like that

Understandable.

I mean all of my actions from today and before were global actions so…

Let me explain with an example.

You know how negatives are calculated with splitting the population right? Well with jobs, it’s the same thing, but it adds a bonus instead.

For example, you have 55 population. In that 55 population, 15 are farmers. If you task those 15 farmers to do something related to their job, such as build farms, without their job, normally the roll would get -6 because it’s missing 6 groups of 6 people. But on top of that, because they’re farmers, the roll gets +2, because there are 2 groups of 6 farmers.

Did that help clear it up?

yes, thank you! (wait did i give the warriors an action?)

Because I’m just a village for now, and I’ll keep my interactions to a minimum with players except when it’s someone from our federation (nover in this case).