The Thrive Odyssey

I posted my jobs @OmnipotentFNarr.

Also,

You can’t use two global actions unless you have a second village, which you can only create when you have 100 population. However, you can split your actions into individuals at the cost of a small deduction from your roll.

you still havent done an action, you just assigned jobs, which is free

I thought that division of labour was an action…

oh

well in that case you cant assign jobs before discovering division of labour from what ive seen

Oh crap! Well, here’s my new action:

The Britons research on division of labour.

1 Like

Oh ok

I’ll just do my actions next round then

thats litterally what he’s done

I thought that you had to specify the number of population for each action.
EDIT: Nevermind I just noticed, LOL. Sorry for my lack of observation. I didn’t see digits.
1 Like

i bet quarantine affected you lol

It has affected all of us tbh

1 Like

OK so you’re splitting off of Zenzone instead of controlling one of the NPCs, right?

I’m double-checking because if you split off of Zen he might have to lose population.

Zen should have a say if there’s a negative consequence.

Do I have to research division of labour before assigning jobs as an action?

pumpkin promised to be zen’s ally after the division, so there will be littl to no negative consequences

You can assign as many jobs as you want whenever you want, but there won’t be a bonus until you research division of labour as an action. Assigning jobs doesn’t require an action.

6 people to each of the three main occupations, the remaining 9 become farmers.

The fishermen of Xirimiri try to preserve fish with salting, while the fishermen of Laestrygon try smoking. The goatherds, farmers and one of the healers work to develop a road system.

The traders and a healer go on an expedition to Bananarama. There they will offer to swap their healer for a scribe. It hasn’t had much of an impact up to this point, but Laestrygonians are neanderthals and have trouble with anything symbolic. They will need humans to work with writing for them most of the time, and this is where the neanderthal population will begin to be replaced with humans.

Funny enough, I’ve done a lot more forum gaming here than I’ve actually played Thrive. This has been great.

2 Likes

we don’t have scribes and i do not want your healer, I would like bronze however…

Scribes write lol, you have writing

A tough negotiator! We can respect that. I’ll counter with medicine and blast furnaces.

yes but we do not jobs.