The Thrive Odyssey

also the description of the disease.
it can only be transmitted by being bit by the infected or being exposed to the black, tar like substance that leaks from their mouth, this substance can be collected by removing the infected’s lower jaw, thus eliminating the chance to be bit while collecting it.
1 hour after being infected the victim will begin to become more violent and rabid, meanwhile the virus makes changes to your brains chemistry.
2 hours after being infected the victim will start craving living flesh, meanwhile the mouth starts producing the infectious tar-like substance, by this time you can be infected by the victim.
5 hours later the victim dies due to heart failure.
1 day after death, the victim will reanimate and will now be referred to as a husk, the victim will have been rotting for a long time and develops a weakness to UV light and fire.
after reanimation the husk will freely roam in the night, but prefers to hide in dark areas away from the light during the day.

It has to stay within the realm of reality. It’s all good up until the reanimating part, which isn’t realistic.

well it is not technically reanimating it is just a word.
it is actually the virus assuming the bodily functions required to keep it alive.
i know a lot about biology, maybe i could join thrive…

Wait how is this possible? A virus kills the cells to reproduce, so wouldn’t this mean that the virus could not reproduce?

i am just using the word virus, it is actually more like a fungus.

@blackjacksike you know, if you just agreed to give me a few plague victims then i would not be developing a zombie plague.
do you still feel like you did the right thing for the world?
all the destruction is on you.

Confirmed: ZenZone is the main antagonist

He actually has a movie villain personality, and that helps to make the game interesting

1 Like

Also, do keep in mind that you are trying to engineer a disease by tossing feces at animals, so the result might not be what you want…

no, i am throwing feces at prisoners in a pit.
also the pit is now officially called “the friendship pit” because if you are thrown into it everyone rushes to “hug” you.
that is what we tell children.
a lot of them die from going into the pit…

Correct. I would like to see him actually engineer the virus and then the rest of us will have to deal with the effects. On top of what I think is a meteorite falling from the sky this would make the gameplay very interesting.

actually it could be a solar flare.

It’s the star goddess

Yeah i think the same as pumpkin

1 Like

will you be my ally now?
if you are then i will not deliberately send husks after you.
and that goes for everyone that becomes my ally.

Wait am I technically not your ally now? My relationship with your country is chilly but I am in the Potassium Party. :thinking:

do not worry you are my ally.
you can change the chilliness if you trade with me.
you give me ovens, and i’ll give you sails and catapults as well as whatever i make that stops people from being infected.
still feel like i can’t kill you @Pentaphon!?
you made me do this!!! you mocked my ability to kill you!!!

I’ll give you my ovens after I help Britannia with my soup curing thing.

1 Like

try to steal a few plague victims for me…

As I said, I could destroy you without the blink of an eye. The might of those who follow Yargoyin is unmatched

Perhaps you should become allies? After all you both want plague victims

yeah right.
do you have artillery? do you have battle hardened people? do you have zombies? do you have rhinos as mounts? do you have boats? do you have writing? do you have actual houses? do you have a palace?
no but i do.
hell, i’d bet a farmer could kill 12 of your warriors.