The Thrive Odyssey

I don’t think you have zombies quite yet zenzone…

but i will soon. (post filler)

Do you have extreme armor that strikes fear in soldiers? No. Do you have a population large enough to support your campaigns? No. And do you have a mighty being that inspires your soldiers? No. I think that I would win the war.

Also, what do you mean by artillery?

I think he has catapults or something. I mean he did talk about catapulting plague victims to his enemies…

oh yeah?
let’s see…
also do you have an absolute willingness to through your own people into a pit full of zombies?
i didn’t think so.
also

yes and i am working on flaming grenades made out of clay that burn down enemies as well as using the same type of projectile to toss the tar stuff in zombies mouths (i should think of a name for that stuff) to infect my enemies while staying out of bow range and locking them into their own city.

1 Like

Personally I don’t think that will work out perfectly for you but I respect your determination.

No, because they would be better suited as human shields or archers (which are extremely good). By killing your people, when I come in, your entire population would be smaller than my elite unit.

1 Like

yes but none of that matters if they die anyways from the zombie plague that can turn your own soldiers against each other.

I’m sorry, but I don’t think you realize, my population is almost twice yours. If we lose people at the same rate (which is unrealistic, you would lose more.) I would still survive longer than you.

I think he relies in the plague killing the rest of your population

My population is spread out over many wandering tribes. My main tribe contains the military, so that would be the only one infected. Kada Khan is calculating and smart.

well then i don’t know how he could win a war against you

My plan is to give bananarama the virus and then brittiania the cure. I want to improve my relationship with everyone so I think that is the way to do it.

To clarify I will not let the zombie virus spread to brittania
Or my allies for that matter

Can everyone agree that I get zenzone’s population as prisoners? I’m assuming that no one else wants plague ridden maniacs?

yes i agree

From my “vanity” name i can say that, yes, i don’t want a plague megalomaniac

If you win against them I guess you can keep them. I’m sure no one wants zombie victims unless if they want to weaponize it like zenzone

I will attempt to cure them and use them as population and train them as foot soldiers. The virus wouldn’t be the weapon.

you can not cure a husk, it is impossible to be cured of feck slayer after 30 minutes.
also i would definitely win and it does not matter if it only INITIALLY infects your military because the zombies wander around and turn wildlife into zombies.

Wait how, it seems more likely for ooferdoofer to win, he has more than double your population

That is, if your extremely weak virus creating process creates zombies AND doesn’t mess up and spread to your population.