TheGreatChainOfBeing's Game Logos [NEW]

TheChainOfBeing’s Logos thread

Hello everyone, I am TheGreatChainOfBeing and I am a major Thrive fan and I think that this game has a lot of potential, and i am even more convinced of that after the switch to the godot engine.
I have an artistic sense and I hope to help the community through its development.

I made this post because some of you know the thrive logo isn’t great , it has some flaws like for example the small text in the middle of the logo and the fragments of the circumference look a little bit ugly.
So I have decided to create some logos that i think the community will like.

Planet Logo

Species Lineage logo

DNA logo

So as you can see in the images i created different style of logos, one of them is just the common space styled logo that you would see in any space agency, representing a planets shadow over another. I’ve also made a logo that represents the a DNA and another one that represents a species lineage.

Tell me what you think so I can make a better one with a higher resolution, you can also send some ideas and I might create them.

I am also thinking of making a smaller version for the desktop logo, but first tell me what you think abou this one.

Please share this with the deveopers if possible.
The font used was Gill Sans.

7 Likes

hey that looks good! Also welcome to the Thrive Community Forums™!

1 Like

Wow! These look pretty good! Also welcome to the forums @TheGreatChainOfBeing!

1 Like

I like all the images but I prefer if all the text was a little spaced out

Also welcome to the community!!! I hope you have a great time here.

1 Like

we said almost the same thing haha

The text should be spaced out kinda like this:

The image isn’t nearly as good as your logo’s though

Double posting is technically not allowed i believe, and triple posting is worse (I don’t really care, pumpkin constantly doubleposts), you can edit your posts and quote other people, so that the triple posting doesn’t exists

it looks bad but it’s not that bad of a problem

Double posting is usually allowed if it’s important but if you do it too much then the mods might do something about it (probably not banning you tho)

Also I think you can double post in your threads as much as you want

you can quote posts, just choose what you want to quote, then a quote thing will appear, click it and add text. If you want i can give video.

You can highlight posts and there will be a quote thing I think

this might help you

1 Like

I think you should post them here

Also that is not the only way you can reply you can reply however you like

no it’s not the only way you can reply, but if you want to reply to multiple people or just to a part of the post i would suggest doing this. If it’s only to one person then just press the reply thing

I think there is a community guidelines somewhere

Here it is

Also welcome @TheGreatChainOfBeing!

1. Here is the FaQ - https://revolutionarygamesstudio.com/faq/
  2. Make sure to follow online courtesy, (do not reply to threads older than a few months without a good reason, make sure not to post multiple times at once, yadda yadda)
  3. We have a project called the Thrive Universe, made up of fictional aliens made by the community. Feel free to add your own! Thrive Universe Reboot Reboot
  4. We also have a discord! I am 99% certain that this is still the link - discord.gg/FZxDQ4H
  5. WE HAVE A PATREON!! If you saw someone in yt comment section saying Revolutionary Games should have a patreon, or were that person, NOW THERE IS A PATREON!! GAIN EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR THE FORUMS OR MORE, AND ALSO SPEED DEVELOPMENT? YOU JUST NEED MONEY! no money? oh, theres nothing i can do sorry. But patreon is here: https://www.patreon.com/thrivegame
  6. Some more clarifications and rules, look at our community guidelines and clarifications! here FAQ Thread
    and here: Welcome to Discourse
  7. Enjoy our discussions and general antics! Most other threads have their own sets of rules, so make sure you read them too. If this feels like to much, don’t worry. Stick around and you’ll pick things up in no time
2 Likes

These logos are really good, specially the planet one. Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

i really like the planet one but all the logo are very clean but i do think the text is a bit unreadable with the H and R being hard to differentiate

1 Like

Yeah I agree, it should just be spaced a tiny bit so we can read it a little easier

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

I do think the planet one is the best out of the 3, i am going to make another variation of these logos, and I am probably going to make the text more spaced out.

I am going to make another version of these logos .

2 Likes