Thrive Civilization Game (Part 3 Reboot)

i would definitely prefer the dnd style campaign, maybe we could even base it in Varrianis (but fast forwarded a millenia or so)

1 Like

RPG and Evo are leading. My idea is to form a RPG game where you are a simple character, making choices that are effected by your stats that can change between generations depending on your success. It’s pretty similar to path of the wild if I go that route though.

Unless someone has an idea to tweak or make it different. My role will be more game master and overall story crafter with you guys being able to play your character to your hearts desire. Less writing on my part which means less chance of me breaking down.

A big problem with how complex the civ games were was my attempt to craft a unique culture for each one

2 Likes

That sounds really fun

1 Like

I think a key difference between this and other games is that you won’t vote for Evolutions or developments, those will instead take place over time and generations based on the actions your character performs

I think I have a basic concept I’m ready to start working with. If anyone has any ideas or things to add lmk

The concept reminds me a bit of this old forum game on the old forum:

1 Like

I remember that game now! I loved the concept, probably part of my thoughts on this game

Yeah the bit about action dictating evolution reminded me of it

1 Like

That forum had some gems before it moved. Crazy to think that was 6 years ago

1 Like

I always wanted to create a “forum gems” thread for just highlighting cool threads/post on this and older forums

1 Like

Think that would be a good idea, especially to randomly go back and get inspiration

Im back… For now … At least

1 Like

Also another evolution game was pangea reformation, though it was more rpg, I have taken a long break from the forums, so im going to start to post soon, and restart the games. I was quite burnt out but ill finish deos sine tempore and s1 of the fiftg dimension.

1 Like

why’d you post that on here?

Why not *** ***

My RPG game has started. If it goes well and the idea holds, I might be able to fa to do something in this one. Not promising anything

Round:???

The gods have disappeared from the world. In their absence there has been the rise and fall of numerous civilizations and people’s. Culture, discovery, inventions, and wonder. Wars disease and death. Life continues as it always has in the past, and as it will continue in the foreseeable future.

Now the gods have returned. They have slumbered and now awaken to a world that has continued in their absence. In their time, prayers have gone unanswered, but now they awaken and feel the faith has returned.

Now, they must decide, do they attempt to lead their forsaken people once again, or do they try their hand at something new. Some perhaps, will instead go to sleep forever more.

(Aka i lost my notes for this game, so if you want you can create a new one or take control of an old one. And if noone wants to play I’ll just let the game die/

2 Likes

i miss civ games
of course im joining
unless the game dies again

1 Like

Ok, you want to create a new civ or retake your old one

star gods will be back
im getting the Oprectim tribe back

1 Like