Thrive of Empires 2

vote- metallugy

Did you perhaps mean metallurgy?

Also do you realy not want to fix your carts?

Also Also: @TheForumGameMaster I need your vote by tomorrow or else your species will fall behind

hmmmmmm it’s now a day after tommorow. Thrive of Empires 3 soon?

No i havent abandoned Thrive of Empires 2. I just cant come up with any story for the votes. I already did all the rolls.

invent a story to a game its hard i know that from expirations
take ur time, we dont on rush, i beleave in u

like here:

that took me like 3 hour to do that (i think)

You don’t need to have stories for votes, you can also have for instance “Civilization x Discovered Tool y By combining Object z and Object w”

where do I vote???

you write it pretty simply like this:
Vote: Potato on a stick (example)

Ive finally done Round 4 but GameMaster ill still do your vote if you send it by tomorrow
ill take everyone elses votes now too
@sci0927 @TeaKing @doomlightning @TwilightWings21 @aah31415 @TheForumGameMaster @fralegend015 @Evolution4Weak @GodOfKnowledge @zenzonegaming

link?

Here’s a link

Link

Vote: Invent a language, become smarter

action: try making pottery again

also, kinda not really sure what to do after this, what should be our goal?

There are certain unknown actions that garner more votes, so I guess those and then try to be the best Civ?

Wha, wheeless cart, hover tech?

Lol invent edlducational systems to encourage innovation

+votes

My tech did not update yet

Action: Make Stone Tools

action: make fire

The Herplederps

haha, yes, derps.

anyway - vote: fire, to see the world burn

Why would you not let me martial art.

Vote: lenguage

Your goal is pretty much to rule the world, expand from it and eventually ascend to a state of higher beeing.

This means you have a cart but you havent invented wheels yet. It is a useless tech till you invent wheels

I say what gives extra votes not you, but yes this is something to give votes. You do not have a language yet however so this is again quite pointless.

My bad i didnt update the tech list for everyone

the new plural of Herpelenurora is Herplederps, because i can not write the actual name. I always end up misswriting it.

I did allow you to make martial arts. I did not want you to bc i have no clue how th that would work. Explain to me how your martial arts work though… I want to know how it would work.

Edit: @GodOfKnowledge you know for that you are the god of knowledge your species sure has tried skipping a few techs there. You tried inventing metallurgy but you dont have fire. You have carts, but you didnt invent wheels yet. I dont even know why i allowed you to make carts without you even having tools or rope. Was you just hopeing to get a 6 on your roll so that it would succeed? And now you are trying to invent education with no common way of communication between your members.

1 Like

Action: Make Music (filer)