Thrive of Empires 2

top one, DUH!

but seriously, ill go with the latter, wanna know why? im playing as a warthog man in dwarf fortress adventurer mode, so im gonna bring my guy to the forums lol

So do you already have a way it looks like or would you be ok with a design i found online:

I am playing as freshwater lobster not saltwater one @Null

Ill correct that right away
So will your species live in freshwater lakes and rivers? I dont think theres freshwater oceans

Freshwater rivers and lakes of temperate climate zone, starting tech is digging underground tunnels

Also i still need the techs and species from everyone one else. If i get all those ill end the vote earlier since we already have 12 civs.

kinda similar to that but the head would be slightly smaller and they would be more muscular on average

also do we begin with like any sort of tools? if not then id like to get simple stone axes as my first tech

if we do start with some tools though, id like to get wheels as my first tech

Tools wont be discovered at the start. You will really have to build up from almost nothing
Also alot of the people who voted for impossible mode on the last thrive of empires are now voting for normal mode.

Slime, tech would prob be like stone shelters and throwing rocks. They like land amobias, also plz no arctic, that is like the worst possible starting engiorment, the plains are better.

So ur species is slime?

Land amoeba

Oh god temperate zone will probably be the weirdest zone in game, with snail, cat, warthog, lobster and amobea civilizations living side by side

I will be a giant amphibian octopi species, and my starting tech will be shelters(because octopi).

Also, do I have camoflage since octopus?

I need time to think a little about the animle to start(i will eidt that commen the i do think)

is the map earth or a different world all together?

Yes you would start with natural camouflage but it would be less effective due to your size.

1 Like

A few centigrades lower is near an ice age.

is it too late for me to join?

Heres the list from above but updated and so that i dont need to scroll as much:

(If you dont want this species to be the one you play then just say so)
Ive decided to change the rules around to make the game a bit easier for me and really just make it a bit better. Instead of me choosing a starting tech for every species, you people choose a fitting one since you know those species better than i do.
Im gonna make a list of all the species so far:

Sci0927

@sci0927
Species - Felis Catus/ House Cat
Starting tech: Needs to be told to me
starting enviroment: Temperate Forests

Null(me)

Species - Mosasaurus
Starting tech: tba, im still thinking about it
starting enviroment: Coastal Ocean Regions

TeakKing

Species - Wrathog
Starting tech: Stone axes
starting enviroment: Temperate Forests

DoomLightning

@doomlightning
Species: Not specified
Starting tech: Needs to be told to me
Starting enviroment: Arctic if not told before round one

TwillightWings21

Species Absol - From Pokemon
Starting Tech - Basic Mana utilization (Usable for making themselves more agile our making their claws harder or sharper)
Starting enviroment: Boreal Forest

aah31415

Species - Lobster
Starting Tech - Digging underground tunnels
Starting enviroment - Freshwater rivers and lakes in the temperate climat zone

Primus

@Primus
Species - Homo Sapiens
Starting Tech -
Starting enviroment - Savanah

fralegend015

@fralegend015
Species - Giant Amphiban Octopus
Starting Tech - Shelter Building
Starting Enviroment - Tropical Coasts

Nigel

@Nigel
Species - Hydra Genus
Starting Tech -
Startin Enviroment - Tropical freshwater lakes

Evolution4Weak

Species- Homo Sapiens
Starting Tech - Wooden Spears
Starting Enviroment - Tropical Savanah

AgenTine

@AgentTine
Species -
Starting Tech -
Starting Enviroment - Arctic if not told before round one

GodOfKnowledge

Species - Slime (Land Amoeba)
Starting Tech - Building Shelters
Starting Enviroment - Tropical Plains

Nover452

@Nover452
Species - Snail
Starting Tech -
Starting enviroment - Temperate forests

zenzonegaming

Species - Goblins
Starting Tech - Basic Agriculture
Enviroment - Tropical Forests

Everyone who doesent have a species written down before one report on what your species is. Also report your starting tech or else you just wont start with one.

I will say i did not mean to join the game but sure i take the default everything