Thrive Universe Reboot Reboot

Whats the current date?
like ASE what?
ASE-2018
ASE-2000018
ASE-218
what is it? if it says it some where i didn’t see it and if theirs not one, then we should make one.
It makes it difficult to date anything after ASE with out it.

0 ASE/BSE is 2050 in our current calendar, the year humans developed warp travel in the TU. Apart from that, there is no current date. I personally quite honestly don’t see why there should be a ‘present’. A lot of people would prefer to wordlbuild in BSE, or in late ASE.

Planet : Escardo

System : Sllard

Description

Species : Eichalles (Uck - Ay - Leez)

Niche : Grassland Grazers

Natural Habitat : Native to the open grasslands of Fleeers (Fl - Ears), prefer water holes in which to bathe, but can sometimes be found wandering the surrounding arid areas on their own.

Appearance

Biology and Physiology : The Eichalles are large grazing creatures with elongated necks, usually measuring 4 metres in length, and 6 metres in height. They have a deep blend of purples covering their entire body, along with white bony rods protruding from their back. Their four long purple legs end in large white feet. Their necks are quite flexible, able to bend down while barely moving the body. They have two white eyes on either side of their head (four in total), with four small prehensile appendages near their mouth. They use these to grab onto and pull leaves that aren’t in their reach. Their average lifespan is 30 years.

Diet: This species favours the leaves of large photosynthesising organisms known as Guatamulus (Gwater - ma - Lus), which lives in and around large water holes. They also eat the ‘ears’ of underground plant-like organisms by the name of Blumn (Bloom).

Reproductive : When two potential mates attract, there is a courtship ritual that lasts an entire day, to prove their unbreakable bond. If either partner is unimpressed, they will simply wander off in search of a new mate. Their gestation period lasts 10 - 12 Earth Months. Usually, young are born only by themselves, but the mother can give birth to twins. Small families stick together, even after the children have reached maturity. They will only leave their families to start a new one.

Behavior :
Eichalles live in small families/herds of up to 10, but collect in enormous herds during migration. They travel the same pathways every year to reach the large bodies of water in the south during dry season.
When encountering a predator, the adults will move in front of the young to protect them with their size. They will attempt to intimidate the enemy by swiftly moving forward before stopping, and then moving backwards. They repeat this motion, threatening the predator. If it sticks around, they will begin trying to attack the predator. While grazing, one individual will always stand guard, looking out for suspicious activity from other creatures. They must also be weary of Creallions (Cray - lee - ins), soaring vulture-esque creatures. They usually only eat from carcasses, but will not hesitate to attack juveniles. When the sun goes down, the small Eichalles herd will attempt to sleep in or around a water hole, as approaching predators will have a hard time moving through the water silently. If they cannot find one in time, a tree will suffice. Again, one individual will always be half awake, in case danger strikes…

4 Likes

love the drawing I should start trying to do my animals digitally too

1 Like

I need to start drawing my animals digitally. It brings more ‘life’ into it.

Nevertheless, amazing work as always.

Not evil, just determined.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I don’t really see how a species that has such slow ships compared to everyone else could even be considered a minor threat. Simple hit and run tactics would destroy them, not to mention the fact that by the time their fleet is even close to your nearest border, yours will already have bombed their homeplanet to full destruction/

1 Like

Their ships destroy anything alien as soon as located.
They are protected by The Orkimasooni, who have their own Prime Directive.
The Orkimasooni think that they are cute.If they didn’t, then they would all be dead.

This still makes little sense, though. How do they destroy them, if they don’t even have FTL? The ship can easily jump away the moment it is spotted. And why do the Orkimasooni protect genocidal xenophobes? They have a prime directive, sure, doesn’t mean they should tolerate these guys killing (or trying to kill) everything they see. Not to mention the risk that they could develop FTL in the future. It also doesn’t make sense to have a Prime Directive for a species that already knows aliens exist, what’s the point of protectign them if they’re trying to kill you too anyways? To me, it’d make more sense if they just isolated the Mantigien, making it impossible for them to kill any other ships.

Also, how are the Orkimasooni even capable of protectign the Mantigien. Your original post doesn’t mention anything about military, political power, or whatever. After a while, a sufficiently powerful empire would get fed up with this, and teach the Mantigien a lesson.

Yeah, they don’t make sense in TU.
You see, i originally made them for a mobile game Galimulator.
Then i thought to post it in Thrive Universe.

Its the pitiful worm!

1 Like

They’ve evolved beyond recogintion!

Hello, I’m back after exams and things to run through this. I’m now free for summer so there should be a time of regular updates (although I say this everytime and then abandon this for ages).

@BowlDawg, @Mitobox, @Aquos, @Alloquello (I like your profile pic) , @jellyfishmon, @RoboRomb, @QuantumCrab, all of your submissions have been approved so you are allowed to make your wiki pages and they will be added to the TU as soon as you reply that your page has been made. Thanks.

3 Likes

how do I make a “page” the directions are confusing do I click add new page on the top right of the thrive wiki, make a new category, or make a new wiki on my account?

You click ‘add’ in the top right corner, then you give a name for your page. Then you can write it

SCREEEEEE
IVE BEEN ACCEPTED

2 Likes

Congratulations.

Good job.

Congrats.

You have ascended.

By the way, nice profile pic!

2 Likes

Thank you!

(sorry for the late reply, I stayed up late)
(I don’t know if the message was for me or not)

1 Like