Thrive Universe Reboot Reboot

What is the best way to post multiple organisms on TU do I just do it the same as my planet or should I do it differently?

It can be done in multiple ways. I usually use the same format for sapient and non-sapient species, but for planets?

If you wanna do planets (or planetary objects), just use the same format you used for Tartarus.

i meant after its been approved
also I like your new photo did you post the full one anywhere?

Alrighty @StealthStyle, I made the page!

1 Like

Thank you.

And by the ‘full one’, do you mean my profile picture or the TU thing?
If you mean the profile, it’s not mine. I don’t own any drawing tablet or whatever (which I yearn to own).
If you mean the TU thing, https://thrive.wikia.com/wiki/Klume
(you probably meant the profile, but heres the full TU thing anyway)

Oui oui, ze profile pic was made by yours truly, if you look hard enough you can find it in the old art competition.

2 Likes

Oh cool! What a cowinkidink.

1 Like

Crowned Fox Wyvern

Photo

I plan on doing a digital drawing of it

Summary

Planet: Tartarus
Habitat: Mountains and Boreal Forests
Hostility Level: Orange(Aggressively Territorial)
Diet: fish,small/medium animals, scavenging
Size: height(7 feet) Length(35 feet) Wingspan(50 feet)

Bio

The Crowned Fox Wyvern is a fierce apex predator of the mountainous boreal forests of Tartarus with a wing span of 50 feet roughly the size of a P-38 Lightning fighter. Like all Wyverns they have one pair of legs and two pairs of wings one on top of the other with the top being smaller used mostly for intimidation and for mating season but also help with stabilizing flight, quick turns, stopping, and increased surface area for flying. Crowned Fox Wyverns have a crown behind their nostrils with large heat pits inside them hence their name used to find prey on land. Despite their large body’s they cant hunt large prey do to their fragile hollow bones, but that isn’t a problem because of the large fish in the sound and lakes scattered around their habitat, they also will eat small/ medium sized animals, birds, scavenge or steal from smaller carnivores. All wyverns are territorial and often claim entire mountains as their own this makes researching the boreal forests quite difficult.

not finished

2 Likes

Planet

Name : Escardo
Solar System : Sllard
Map :

3 Likes

Wow, how did you make that map?

I have my ways…

Cough Cough, https://topps.diku.dk/torbenm/maps.msp , Cough Cough

3 Likes

I find that the best settings are color lefebvre2, shading bumpmap on land adjust color by latitude yes and then what ever projection you want, bottom one is conical

Summary

image image

1 Like

Cool, with real Thrive screenshots

Planet : Tartarus

Description

Species : Comprimens unicornea

Common Name : Honed Comp-Toothed Shark (comprimens means crusher)

Niche : Aquatic Extreme Omnivore

Natural Habitat : temperate and tropical Salt water, depths above 300ft

Apperance

Biology and Physiology

Biology and Physiology : The Horned Comp-Toothed Shark are 2 meters long not including their meter long whip like tail which is used as both a weapon and a lure with two 10cm long venomous spines that connect to a bio-luminescent tear shaped ball. but its main weapons is in its mouth with two large venomous canines with enough venom to kill an elephant and not to mention its razor sharp fused teeth which are actually 12 rows of teeth that never stop growing, the top teeth fall out once a month to insure there teeth are always kept sharp like a box cutter. Horned Comp-Toothed Sharks have a long spiny dorsal and anal fin that stretches across most of their body and form a pseudo-caudal fin right before its whip like tail begins much like an eel each spine can be moved individually in a 360% motion. they have four eyes like most animal on Tartarus one pair being predatory eyes that face foreword and can see extraordinarily far but have little movement and the other set not being able to see as far but can see 345% around it to gather but cant see directly behind or in front of them. Although they are a primitive animal this can be seen by them only having one pair of limbs instead of six with only a set of shark like pectoral fins that are mostly used for stabilizing and depth control but can also move individually for precision when eating and moving through thick foliage.

Diet

Diet : Food is never a problem for them as they will eat anything they can find including plants, sea fungus, pseudo-fish, shelled animals, coral, sponges, and even rocks which helps with digesting its unique diet.

Behavior

Behavior : The Horned Comp-Toothed Shark is vary aggressive and tends to attack animals two to three times its size it is unknown if this is because its confident in its self or just doesn’t have the brain power to tell its self not to, ether way thanks to its strong venom it can often kill these would be predators.

Done
sorry QuantumCrab I totally stole your layout but it was toooo good to pass up!

2 Likes

Humanity in thrive is not united. The closest thing to a ‘human flag’, would be the UN flag.

Its ok, I stole that from someone else

I’ve updated the TU wiki page with the new creations. If you have one that was approved and you’ve finished, can you please give me a nudge because I’m sure I’ve missed some. It would also be nice if you could send me a link to your page.

@jellyfishmon, those look good so far. Just waiting for you to finish so I can approve.

also could someone make my wiki pages as im bad at making them :frowning:
I need Tartaruse and Comprimens unicornea (when its approved)wiki pages, thank you

I would also like the same request as jellyfishmon

1 Like

ya! team lazy go!:facepunch: