Welcome to mission Evo [speculative evolution]

We’ll call mine the Pisces Quoque Bostia, latin for ‘Fish Beast’

Bubble Fish evolved from northern flat teeth!
This species evolved a lung like organ it can use to store water in, letting in increase its own weight and thus move from deeper parts of the sea to the shallow ones quickly, helping it avoid predators. (The bubble name comes from the bubbles that appear on each side when it stores water inside the psudo-lungs).
To help in survive in deeper seas the lateral line has been further developed in this fish, allowing it to sense movement in water to a better degree.

biome: sea, shallows and upper parts of deep sea
new mutations: psudo-lungs/water pockets, improved lateral line

sorry if they arent perfect. ive been a bit busy lately. so i had to rush through these a bit.

make the two i created look more terrestrial without a tail fin

evolve: terrestrial

I want to join, and I mentioned something about my species earlier. Did you catch that or have you implemented it?

Hold on…

A pack of Northern snake heads have developed from their ancestors. Evolving stronger muscles, they have adapted to a routine of cathermality, meaning they are active both day and night.

Genus: Pisces Quoque Bostia (Fish Beast)
Diet: Omnivorous
Size: 43 Inches
New Mutations: Stronger muscular stature, adaption to cathermality

Muricus evolved from alexuris now has evolved thick skin so it doesn’t need a lot of water to make the skin stay wet,it didn’t evolved amniotic eggs because it is a parasite.it has also evolved small fangs with venom,this venom is weak yet effective as one bite can dissable the prey desire to escape or fight.Also it has also seemed to evolved cup eyes from their light sensors and have a bigger brain to deal with the information
Size:70 cm
Biome:land
New mutation:thick slin,small fangs,venom,cup eyes,larger brain

oh, roboromb i made your animal and implemented it into the evolution tree:

anyway. if you want to see it: here it is:
Pisces Quoque bostia

sorry i should’ve made my previous comment on your animal more clear. sorry if the image disapoints you. capturing “stronger muscles” is quite hard to do.

also muricus

and the more terrestrialized tvrda and meso:

also just because, heres the updated map:

also. in maybe 3 or 4 more evolutions. i will start an extinction event.
the extinction event could be a meteor, acidic rain, an massive surge in volcanic activity, the freezing of the ocean. etc. so if you want. nows the chance to get a species you like ready.

No problem, and the image isnt dissapointing. I’ll see if I can develop it a little further so it has some more details to add in.

Meso yad have lost their scales in place of thick leathery skin, and have increase their muscle mass in the legs to help it better support itself and waddle/walk faster:

Diet: carnivorous
Size: 1 Meter
Biome: mossy shores
Mutations: Leathery skin. Bigger Mooskuells

Saltwater Bubble Fish evolves from Bubble Fish!
The lateral line developed further and now the fish can use passive electroreception, allowing it to sense nearby animals. However because saltwater conducts electricity much better, most of this species moved to live in saltwater biomes.
Additionally, the teeth of this species developed to become omnivore, having sharp front teeth and flat back teeth, it can resort the hunting weak prey with its new electroreception.
to help it avoid prey and hunt more easily, the tail muscles have grown stronger, along with slightly longer tail and fins.

biomes: same, but less adapted to fresh water (that is locked inside land for now anyways)
mutations: passive electroreception, sharp front teeth, longer tails & fins, bigger tail muscles

Oof

Evoled fromPisces Quoque bostia,gepanzertes Tier is a very large fish that have giant armored plates helping it protect itself from harm,also it has evolved sharp teeth that can penertrate any animal on the planet,it also has the strongest bite force generated by an organism known to man,it can store nutrients,oxygen and water under it’s plate helping jump onto land a bit and catch some terrestrial animal,it teeth seems to also be replaceable and finally it has bony fins
Size:2.5m
Diet:carnivour
New mutations:bony plates,Strong jaw,sharp and replaceable teeth,bony fins
hammer ray evolved koretenicus is a looks like a hammer head and a manta but didn’t really evolved from a fish,it has a suprising resembalance to earth manta,they have a flattened body(looks like a manta),electrolocation,electricity to sting because recently there are so many predators,it has evovled a hammer head with eyes giving it vision from it fins to the front of it’s head(it can see the thing directly ahead of it)
size:1m
new mutation:flat body like rays,ray-like fins,electrolocation,hammerhead

Boop fish

Desc:
The boop fish is a new branch of salt water bubble fish. Their bodies are able to grow much larger Due to their large air sac. (Which no longer suck up air but instead water. Which is why i will call them water sacs) This effect gives them a bloated pufferfish like look. However. Theyve had to sacrifice alot of size for this, and now they are only the size of 43 cm unbloated and 87 cm bloated. And now the females swarm in small shoals of 3-5 . Although the males are solitary animals who hide near the shallows while the females habit the sea and shores.

When in heat. Male boop fish will bloat up quickly and start booping one another in a mock battle. The first male to deflate or run away is seen as the loser and must leave to find new places to call home.

The boop fish are very interesting animals. As their water sacs are able to store certain species of algae they eat. almost like a biological greenhouse. And when the time is right. They cough out the algae to eat. And the remaining algae left in the water sacs continue to grow.

The boop fish is an opportunistic feeder. They eat whatever they can find. However their diet mainly consists of algae, plankton, and smaller fish.

Their large airsacs make them prone to attacks from species of the potenticus family. And thats why they have also been seen utilizing their airsac as a way of locomotion and excape. As they can cough out the algae they eat as a divergent and use that air to help push them through the water in a jet like motion. Almost like that of a octopus.

Because of their new ablities and size. They have had to loose their electroreception as there wasnt enough space in their body.

Ill do the images later. Right now tis 3 o clock am

Hey are we getting like arthropods or invertabrites

No one is giving any love to sharapis bullarium. So here we go!

Sharapis bullarium:

Desc:
The sharapis bullarium. Also more commonly known as the bullfish was a long thin and jaggedly scaled creature. Making its turning mobility quite limitied. Thats why their scales on their frontol face regions have become more sharp and specialized to almost be has hard as bone. While their scales near their middle and tail region have vanished. Their new bull like horns have one trait that is diffrent from a bull however. And that is that they are jagged and really sharp. Sharp enough to stab through tough armor.
While the creature may be small. Do not underestimate its size. It eats species of the potenticus family and stores their neurotoxic venom in its hollow horns. Which it uses to stab into strong armor . Once unable to move. It uses its horns to tear off the armor and eats the flesh.

Both male and female bullfish are solitary creatures. The only time they are together is during mating. Where males decorate nests using the armor of their prey. The female will usually pig the one with larger scales.

The bullfish while able to kill species from the potenticus family. It only does so sparingly when their venom is low. And most of the time. They resort to scavanging dead bodies then killing.

O shoot. You right. Lemme add a new species down here:

decashrap

Desc
The decashrap is a 10 legged small creature which lives in the deep dark ocean. Its 10 legs are used as anchors which they use to anchor themselves ontop a geyser, (i forgot what they were called. They were like little volcanos that spew out things) once mounted. They open their bottom facing mouths and expose their sucker tipped tendrils and frilly fluffy tubes which they use to filterfeed and pick up small pieces of sea dust. once mounted onto a geyser. It will never leave unless it outgrows it.

Decashraps more closely resembles a arthropod then a fish. Because of its thick heat resilient exoskeleton.

When in heat. The decashrap releases huge clouds of sperm and egg like cells which mingle in the deep sea giving birth too tiny plankton sized version of them. Which eat other plankton until large enough to plant itself onto a geyser.

Their diet consists of plankton. Gas from thermal vents (i got it, but in too lazy to edit the comment) and sea dust.

EXTINCTION SOON COMING

1 final evolution then it will come

tvrda perka evolve hard skin also can we change the name cuz tvrda perka means hard fin and it has legs

Go ahead. You can change its name

ALSO DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

It seems the oxygen levels of the planet have grown catastrophically. Most likely due to the abundunce of food for photosynthetic bacteria. Sending the planet into its first extinction event. The great ice age.

The oxygen has densened the atmosphere. Which has turned the water into thin ice. The creatures living in the bottom of the ocean have nothing to fear as they rely on the heat and warmth of thermal vents. The creatures currently on land however. Do not seem to be in such a favourable position. The moss has frozen. And with no food source. The kopnen listoyad heads back into sea. Whilst the meso yad is not so lucky and has become extinct alexuris with its amphibious like livestyle has managed to survive.

In the shallows and freshwater lakes and rivers. Flat tooth heads have gone extinct. Their bodys were far too generic. As well as the potenictus, scavenger eel, and vulture fish. Boop fish have only barely survived by moving deeper into the open sea.

This was a very minor extinction. So ooof. Next time you might not be so lucky. Also we’re stull in an ice age

:bulb: make kopnen listoyad go back on land and start caring for photosyintetic bacteria.

evolution: heated sacks for plants to live in they get nutrients from the host and give sugar back to it