Which planet do you think is the best for colonization in the solar system

Well there is a video which have an idea

ok i say there is a magic spaghetti monster how can u prove me wrong if he is outside our universe?

How can you we have no idea we may be the playthings of a higher species

all hail the great spaghetti monster

Im a christian

Well im a buddhist

im a theist (pun)

or we are just in a video game

Maybe this universe is just the imagination of a child anyhting is possible

1 Like

if its possible then the % is very high for us to be in the Matrix

yeah then the child is messed up putting someone on a cross or he is very imaginative where we turn into animals when we die?

Im just saying our universe could maybe be a book but we arent part of the story

Iā€™m utterly confused.

Our universe could be anything and everything we just dont know what

ok but what is more rational to say we are inside a [what u can think of] or inside of a universe that is unstable (heat death of the universe) or one that is repeating itself doing a big bang and combining into one repeatā€¦(this gives u kinda a second life but still no god)

Maybe the universe did repeat itself i may have had past life with a different religion and i lived in greece we dont know and thats the beauty of mystery

last post i do cuz this is offtopic if its a parallel universe u didnā€™t have anything different and if it isnā€™t parallel u never existed

So, are we saying we should colonize the Virtual World?

2 Likes

No none of us said that

Mars, I am not nearly the Space nerd I used to be, but having a surface that wonā€™t scorch you when you are trying to build a radiation resistant shelter, and not have it be raining iron, or being blasted with crushing pressure sounds preferable.

That is not even the specific stuff.

(and as an added perk, access to Marsā€™ two moons, and the outer solar system and asteroid belt would be much easier, and beneficial.)