Which planet do you think is the best for colonization in the solar system

(Steve) #286

So no one is going to try and argue my points on why Mars is so bad for colonization.

(Merlok keeper of the liberty top-hat) #287

No we have already come to a conclusion. I dont want to do it either but we are gonna get banned, i tryed and you tryed we cant convince them that venus is better and if we dont i will somehow get banned

(Steve) #288

They canโ€™t ban you for bringing up valid arguements and until the arguement is over nothing has been concluded.

(Merlok keeper of the liberty top-hat) #289

They will i know it they will find this one thing to ban me.

I have been warned that i will get banned already and i dont want to get banned im kind of paranoid about it

(Steve) #290

Thatโ€™s just paranoia, and if you really are scared of being banned just stay away from this thread and you shouldnโ€™t be banned from it.

(๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅThe Lord Of Bored๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„) #291

yesโ€ฆ i agree

(Merlok keeper of the liberty top-hat) #292

everyone is convinced mars is the only candidate for terraformation and colonization and people like us who disagree with that are basically non existent

(๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅThe Lord Of Bored๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„) #293

i knowโ€ฆ itโ€™s said :cry: Venus for the win!

(Merlok keeper of the liberty top-hat) #294

Yes venus for the win

Maybe you should come up with new arguments? Or dig up plans for colonizing different places (made by actual scientists) and compare their pros and cons?

(Steve) #296

Didnโ€™t we already compare the pros and cons of this.
Discussing the HAVOC method of floating cities that NASA made.

(Merlok keeper of the liberty top-hat) #297

Well everyone said the HAVOC plan was stupid and mars is a much better option because you can walk on it and that theres water so if we did the HAVIC plan we would immediately have to leave because there isnโ€™t water

(Steve) #298

All I have to say is that itโ€™s possible and the humans born on these colonies could return to Earth without dying.

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #299

People coming back would be expensive as hell, so by the time spaceflight is so easy that they can come back for a holiday there will be the technology to accomodate the martians.

(Steve) #300

I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s technology that can stop gravity from being gravity.

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #301

NASA: Hold my beer.

(Merlok keeper of the liberty top-hat) #302

Elon musk aka elongated musket: ny i wil get us ti mors mive out the wai (lol dont you love making fun of elon musk)

(Merlok keeper of the liberty top-hat) #303

Yay im the 300th reply

(๏ผญฬดฬ‡อ’อ™อ”๏ฝ•ฬดอ ออ›ฬ“อ…๏ฝ“ฬดอฬ‘ฬ›อ†อ ฬฎฬฐฬ–๏ฝ‰ฬตฬŽอ‹ฬŠอšฬคฬฅฬฬฌ๏ฝƒฬธฬฝฬ›ฬ‹อ›ฬฬจฬฆฬฑฬฏ ๏ผญฬด๏ฝฬธฬอŒฬˆฬ„อŒอ™ฬฌ๏ฝŽฬธฬ•ฬฬ‰ฬƒฬŒฬฏใ€€) #304

People already exist on earth with weak bones from diseases like osteogenesis-imperfecta ans weak muscles from muscular dystrophy, yet we can keep them alive right now. how would mars be any different?

(Merlok keeper of the liberty top-hat) #305

But thats because they have a disease