Which planet do you think is the best for colonization in the solar system

You can just collect peoples poop like what we do already in the atmosphere colonies

the hell is an atmosphere colony
besides, why would we go to venus, when it is so much more convenient to go to mars

Sorta like a space station kind of in the lower atmosphere and where people live are like donuts that spin and that makes artificial gravity

Since when has Earth ever had those? We have space stations, like the International Space Station. Again, what in the donkey shit is an atmosphere colony?

1 Like

Even in the higher parts of the atmosphere it would be just as stormy and inhospitable
once you escape the heat and the pressure, it would be similar atmosphere thickness as mars.
so why not just go to mars???

We wont be able to do that next year we will probably be able to do it in maybe the next 20 years or more

Mars is too small for humans (:belgium: Double post)

excuse me?

what???
how the hell does that work?

It’s official, Mars is too small for humans to colonize, says NASA scientist @Rednascar11

Mars has too little gravity i meant it has to little gravity

But enough for humans to not go flying into space, thats for sure.

sure its less than earth, but its more than the moon, meaning the gravity wouldn’t be much of an issue

Plus, future colonies on Mars might have some sort of artificial gravity installed, though I think that would way in the future.

At the moment, landing on Mars is entirely plausible. Colonies? Sure. Cities? Maybe, probably not.

But they would lose more and more muscle mass and bone density that they could never leave mars

thats the point of colonisation
t h e y d o n t l e a v e

3 Likes

I think the only way for a colony on mars would be ring shaped colonies spin that make artificial gravity

I don’t think spinning donuts can just conjure artificial gravity out of nothing.

Centrifugal force

there isnt much of a difference to be detrimental to human health, besides, donuts cant spin on the ground