Which planet do you think is the best for colonization in the solar system

I think he meant spinning donut stations in the atmosphere or in orbit of some kind.

look, oxygen filled tents are cheaper and easier than floating sky donuts

I meant on mars surface and watch the video

and mainly because oxygen filled tents look cool.

Oh yes cool tents that canā€™t protect you from solar radiation

yes, lets go to venus. Its nice and hellish there!

Or you dont make sky colonies and just do the bosch reaction and wait

you cant argue for venus colonies if youā€™ve watched a couple of vsauce videos

Would you rather go here?
surface-of-venus-chris-butler
or here?

the former looks cooler (and cheaper)

1 Like

Ok now you two arenā€™t listening just watch the video then you will know how to make colonies on mars

We are listening, and I watched the video. Making assumptions about people is unhealhly for your glutes.

1 Like

Ok then so you go to mars and then you build colonies using the artificial gravity method used in the video then you have made a colony

But weā€™re talking different ways to make colonies I believe, or at least which planet that is best for human colonization. That question was already answered a long time ago, and the most suitable planet is our homie Mars.

1 Like

And also tell me how they will get water and i know you say will from the icecaps but what if the water is toxic from exposure from cosmic radiation

Then you make disinfected water, or by purifying it.

You can also use rockets to send supplies from one place to another.

ok we have come to a conclusion now this topic is done with colonization of planets

No no no, stop that. Just because you think Venus is a viable source of colonization while we think Mars is essential, you canā€™t just ask the mods to close the thread because we have a different opinion. Also, donā€™t use the word stupid, its starting to get annoying.

The problem with your ā€œmars gravity is too weak for humans to keep their strengthā€ argument is that people in the ISS do tons of exercise while they are up there so they dont grow weak, and the same can be done on mars, maybe in less quantities compared to no gravity at all.

2 Likes