Which planet do you think is the best for colonization in the solar system

thats actually pretty cool, i didnt know that

But when they come but come back earth they are not the same anymore and just because they exercise that doesnt mean their bones will be the same they still lose bone density and when they go to mars they will lose bone density

That isn a problem if they dont go back to earth, the body adapts to its environment so on mars u need less structural support from ur bones which isnt a problem until u need to have stronger bones (no going back to earth)

But what if something happens like a meteor is head towards them then they cant escape back to earth

they can escape to a neighboring colony or the ISS is welcome or go to a different planet.

The chance of a meteor, more likely a meteorite, hitting them are slimmer than my waist.

But what if it was multiple smaller meteorites that are coming in there general direction

If they had to come back to earth, the exercises would keep them fit enough to keep good health. They would probably have counter measures to fend off small meteorites.

I mean yeah they would im just saying that anything could happen to them on the planet maybe things we would have never prepared for

So how does that make mars any more dangerous than venus

Mars is dangerous if you just step outside with no protective suit.

Venus is dangerous either way.

1 Like

What I’m seeing is our solar system sucks and we should stay on Earth until we have interstellar travel. Sounds good.

2 Likes

A good note to leave on. Locketh this thread pleaseth moderateth

or until some other interstellar species comes and does the job for us.

See The 5th Wave

We have nukes and secret weapons we have no idea about we would destroy the aliens

Again, what is with the nukes?

You just can’t bomb a ship out of the sky, its not that simple.

this isn’t stayin on topic guys

I know, but theres already a ton of threads on invasions.

im confused. Anyways, lets move past the effects of low gravity and focus on other cool ideas. Like long term colonisation of mars (aka terraforming). How do you thing it would be done? would we send a pot plant to the red planet and see what happens? or would we zap the core to heat it up and create a better electromagnetic field?

They are called missles