You control the forum

Agree with zenzone, how do we make a species/tribe sheet?

Is it the same rules as PH, 15 points same attributes highest in one 8 lowest in one -4?

And do the races have to be hominid?

everyone vote for moonwalking
we’re in the lead but only by a single percent, we need more votes!

No be serious scientific progress is better option

1 Like

The tribe/species sheets are the same rules as in Pandora horizon. I’ll copy his rules so you can see.

is it okay if we introduce some headcanony lore that might tie this game with others?

We will be using the same ruleset as him

There is no lore yet, I was thinking of keeping a file with the approved lore you make for your species. The lore was kind of an after thought for me.

I will also literally take a D20 in real life and roll it to decide your roll.

also i think that unlike the pandora horizon game that each race should have npc tribes as well as the player tribe.

in pandora horizon each race has npc tribes

pretty sure they didn’t
aside from me because i specified

Yes, there are. You are not a source to be trusted for pandora horizon info since you already have proven yourself to say things that are completely wrong about it

well then show me one of the npc tribes that where also a player race

Doom has officially confirmed that there exist other fareuy tribes

@zenzonegaming What’s the problem? You can’t take a loss?

There will be NPC tribes, or should there be a vote on it?

nah, it seems like a good feature, more believable.

Your population is a random number between 200 and 400, unless you have a trait that increases breeding, in which case your population is a random number between 300 and 400. The number of traits you have must be a 3:2 or less ratio (3 being good traits and 2 being bad).

And yes you can have your tribes be from Pandora horizon, just, account for evolution, and other stuff. No ancient monuments or magic items though.

Zenzonegaming has summited his species/tribe.