You control the forum

well then show me one of the npc tribes that where also a player race

Doom has officially confirmed that there exist other fareuy tribes

@zenzonegaming Whatā€™s the problem? You canā€™t take a loss?

There will be NPC tribes, or should there be a vote on it?

nah, it seems like a good feature, more believable.

Your population is a random number between 200 and 400, unless you have a trait that increases breeding, in which case your population is a random number between 300 and 400. The number of traits you have must be a 3:2 or less ratio (3 being good traits and 2 being bad).

And yes you can have your tribes be from Pandora horizon, just, account for evolution, and other stuff. No ancient monuments or magic items though.

Zenzonegaming has summited his species/tribe.

Iā€™ll reserve a spot, I will send my species and civ tommorow since now Iā€™m going to sleep

Ill play too

Mantodea Intelectus Intelectus:

Power: 4

Intelligence: 8

Aglity: 2

Defence: 4

Charisma: 1

Myticism: -4

Advantages: Can lay eggs. Brood per egg sac: 10-20

Big, complex brains: +2 to any intelegents action

Scientific satisfaction: +2 to all stats for one round if a int action succeeds

Disadvantages: Living without mana: Cannot use any magic spells since they have no Mana in their body, and cannot take in any. (Makes them immune to ressurection from magic)

Hate magic: -4 on any myticism action.

i think living without mana and hate magic are contradictory
it wont matter if you have -4 on mysticism actions because you canā€™t use them to begin with.
right @Centarian?

I think this is calledā€¦being smart about your stats.

Iā€™ll have to agree with nigel on this one, also, should I send you your population count in a message, or here?

Race:Squab Squan Goblins
Power:1
Intelligence:6
Aglity:5
Defence:1
Charisma: -2
Mysticism:4
Advantages: Rapid Breeders: +20% population growth
Impulsive Tinkerers: +3 technology (artifact) actions, may destroy artifacts to boost this bonus
Anarchic plunderers: +1 agility votes, +2 raiding
Disadvantages:
Quarrelsome:-2 stability votes
Repugnant:-2 charisma votes

Name of civilization: Squabble Squanderers Tribe
Location / biome: Coastal Mountains
Initial quantity: TBD
Description: A disorganized band of goblins, it is ruled by the goblin who has garnered the most respect with his peers, although the only respect goblins can have is how many thingamajigs one has. They have an odd affinity for artifacts, being able to destroy and construct completely new machines.

hey, youā€™re a goblin subrace too!
cool
also heā€™s going for a d20 approach instead of the percentage thing
i think he is at least.

I use the same creature i had for Pandora

@Centarian, should we have a poll on what weā€™ll call the world / forum game?
we canā€™t just call it ā€œyou control the forum civ gameā€, i think we should rename it probably.
i will submit a suggestion for the name, Neo.
idk just sounds cool.

Mhadjy

Race name: Mhadjy

Attributes:
Power: 2
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 2
Defensive: 2
Charismatic: 1
Mysticism: 4

Capabilities:
Advantage:
Divine Pression (any being in the vicinity of a Mhadjy is conditioned to see it as a god and start worshipping it, +2 charisma)
Pseudo-divinity (gains power by worship, each 20 worshippers gains an additional stat point that can be assigned to any stat at will)
Shapeshifting eldritch horror (allows for the transformation from a mudane looking being to an eldritch horror capable of scarring anything that looks at it)
Disadvantage:
Alternative comunication pathways (-5 on direct comunications with other races)
Solarphrenia (a Mhadjy that is subject under direct sun light slowly starts to become insane)

Description: Most of the people that have seen their true form and survived went insane and uncapable of properly comunicating, the ones that were still able to comunicate were incapable of fully explaining how they look, mainly just describing them in wide concepts. Nobody knows from where they come, legends saying that they are the direct descendants of another dimensionā€™s gods.

Name of civilization: Klhtyprunm
Description: A group of mhadjy that hides inside of a cavern during the day to protect themselves from the sunā€™s whispers.

Are you talking to zenzone in this message?

Iā€™ll join, Iā€™ll put my Civ chart here later.

Itā€™s the same one Iā€™m using for Pandoraā€™s Horizon 2