ATP Needs a Better Warning

I’ve just recently found out about this game and I’m really enjoying it so far. But time and time again I find myself with an ATP balance too low, and I don’t really realize it. This is the reason for countless restarts. I feel like the game should give a small popup warning to you that it maybe near impossible to reenter the cell creator. Thanks

2 Likes

As far as I know, thats a current issue that might be corrected in the next release, i’m not sure.
But our King and Programming Lead @hhyyrylainen (a.k.a Henri I - no jk, its an internal joke dont bother :grin:) will probably give you an answer soon.

Also welcome to the forums Newcomer Thrivist @ArbiterOfThePast!

Down here is the ULTIMATE STARTER PACK (originally made by @QuantumCrab, but updated by me, Lovat)

1. Here is the FaQ - https://revolutionarygamesstudio.com/faq/
  2. Make sure to follow online courtesy, (do not reply to threads older than a few months without a good reason, make sure not to post multiple times at once, yadda yadda)
  3. We have a project called the Thrive Universe, made up of fictional aliens made by the community. Feel free to add your own! Thrive Universe Reboot Reboot
  4. We also have a discord! I am 99% certain that this is still the link - discord.gg/FZxDQ4H
  5. WE HAVE A PATREON!! If you saw someone in yt comment section saying Revolutionary Games should have a patreon, or were that person, NOW THERE IS A PATREON!! GAIN EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR THE FORUMS OR MORE, AND ALSO SPEED DEVELOPMENT? YOU JUST NEED MONEY! no money? oh, theres nothing i can do sorry. But patreon is here: https://www.patreon.com/thrivegame
  6. Some more clarifications and rules, look at our community guidelines and clarifications! here FAQ Thread
    and here: Welcome to Discourse
  7. Enjoy our discussions and general antics! Most other threads have their own sets of rules, so make sure you read them too. If this feels like to much, don’t worry. Stick around and you’ll pick things up in no time

I think that is a thing that could be implemented in the next release

Also welcome to the forums @ArbiterOfThePast, I hope you enjoy your stay here

I mean this could be added, but next release will have auto saving, which by default will let you go back a couple editor sessions if you mess up.

man… was not expecting a dev here, thank you for taking this into consideration.

You can also create an Introduction topic to present yourself to us, and also say in this topic how is your history with spore and thrive.

I’ve seen that copy pasted twice already so I made a new thread you can link instead:

It’s a wiki post so everyone on trust level 2 or higher can edit it.

2 Likes