How did everyone get introduced to thrive?

That game is actually entertaining, but it’s not really an evolution game, it’s more like a become a cell and die from viruses game (if that’s the game I’m thinking of)

I played that one. It was entertaining, but didn’t give you many choices and once the story was over, it was over. It was more of a fun and educational game with a topic I like. (Also, according to what I heard (I may be wrong), some people involved in the creation of the game were fixists… So yeah… Thankfully, they didn’t touch that topic.) I think it was called Cellcraft, if I remember correctly.

What are fixists?
Also you’re correct, it is cellcraft

Fixism is the theory about the diversity of life on earth that affirms that the current existent species were identical to species of the past and came out already adapted to the environment without undergoing changes.

And cellcraft actually has a bit of it, as it says that platypuses come from another planet, and didn’t adapt to earth (though it’s more like panspermia)

1 Like

Oh and speaking of bootleg spore games I played this one android Spore ripoff game and to my surprise it was actually pretty good. It had a lot of choices for mouths, movement, and more. It was like the ultimate cell stage. But it wasn’t realistic in any way.

Since I have an iOS now I tried to find it on the AppStore but I never did.

I am pretty sure that I played that game as well. Couldn’t you upgrade your stuff?

Yes you can upgrade your parts in that game. It was very fun ngl.

1 Like

what was the game’s name?

I don’t remember. I think you can search up Spore on mobile on youtube and you can find the trailer.

i was going to say that someone should make another spore game when i realized that was what thrive was! :sweat_smile:

@TeaKing, it’s what @Nover452 said. If one believes in fixism, one denies the occurrence of evolution, despite the fact that the great majority of the scientific community, today, uses the neo-darwinistic model.
I find the fact that people are still using fixism to explain biological diversity hard to believe, considering how much time has passed. That’s why I am a bit careful with those rumours.

Hey @zenzonegaming I found the name of the game I was talking about! It’s called evolution of species and you can find it by searching up “Spore rip offs” on YouTube!
Here is the link:

It’s essentially the Spore microbe stage but on steroids.

2 Likes

apparently there is a number 2.

Yeah there is a second one believe it or not. I think the gameplay is mostly similar

wait what does that mean lol?

I’m almost 100% certain that I found that game somewhere and sometime.
Although I didn’t even play so…

THRIVISTS! WE HAVE MORE COMPETITORS!

Not really. It is a mobile game and is a lot like spore.

1 Like

I know, I know. It was a “i met this game before + joke” post.

1 Like

I mistyped. Goddammit, autocorrect always messes me up.

I was a smoll thing, playing Spore and getting bored. Here’s a little brief of my history with Spore: actually trying, playing cell stage over and over, making creatures, playing city stage over and over, and being bored of the game. Once I was done with that last stage I tried to find Spore-like games. Two of the games that I found were of note. One was a board game. And the other was Thrive. At first I thought Thrive was finished but cost money. As I grabbed all of my dough to spend on this seeming holy grale of Sporeness, I looked up Thrive, and found that it was free! Then… I found out that, it being sometime along the lines of 2017, that Thrive did not happen to be finished. I played whatever version was on the homepage, died with speed, and went on to the forum to find out when aware stage would come out. What I found, was forum games! I used to have an account here, by the way, I just lost it in my whole ‘I should get a life’ phase.

4 Likes