Immortal

I assume it is the former then, as creating things such as the Architects would have to occur prior to the game beginning

@doomlightning I will do change to these advantages:

Empress

High Hivemind 1 - Allows for instant communication with other members of the hive, allowing for perfect coordination

Hive Governor 1 - Allows for the creation of new castes, production of simple hive resin and gives “Empress” authority in the hivemind

Psyonic Organs 3 - allows for learning, training and creating psichic capabilities. (High hivemind and Hive Governor count as psichic capabilities capable of being trained)

Sovereign pupae

Genetic Combinator 3 - Allows for taking 3 advantages from the host and combining them with the advantages of the pupae and adult form, this trait will be changed into the advantages taken.

Psyonic Organs 1 - allows for learning, training and creating psichic capabilities.

Fast grower 1 - grows fast

1 Like

The real question is,
how would frale communicate with other hive members if they were 1 lightyear away?

1 Like

With High Hivemind, obviously.

Althougt some bio-technological psyonic relays may be needed

Edit:

@doomlightning the native sapients in my planet are NOT malnyah.

2 Likes

I know that (I read ur destripen)
I have already build for u a new native race.
its a secret until u discover him

Edit: Friendly reminder to @Deathwake and @zenzonegaming if they wish.
everything start to come together

2 Likes

Sentiant bean

The have come soon: in less then a day I will off to fly.
I will still be in contact to see anything here, but I Will not add or edit my work until I will go back.
its the best time to all who still don’t summit to submit before I return back and officially start the game.

I also remine that i still accapt other who want to join until we start.

The jorny to the infinity will start soon (2 and a half week from now, more or less)
in the mean time:

2 Likes

Wait is that the cat race?

No I think it’s the one he showed a picture of in the chat in the same image as the worm. An npc species maybe?

Edit: I think I recognize some of these art configurations from previous pieces doom has done. Specifically, the purple ones bottom left and the red ones in the center. Idk for sure tho

what picture in chat with worm?

I swear… If there is going to be a meeting of all the immortals in the first round my character is going to try and inject the most interesting one.

this pic:

and no, he npc:

1 Like

Every single race would be quite something.

In simplest terms, we know of;
  • biped mostly hairless monkeys
  • mana slimes
  • quilled velociraptors
  • smart otters
  • smart and big mantis
  • Fight loving bird people
  • dog people
  • alien feature stealers
  • cat people
  • Nulls people that we don’t actually know what look like
  • tentacle faced salamanders
  • Creepy fish-eel people
  • element dragons
  • light dragons
  • floating part-smiths
  • bone weaving bird people
  • Giant Wolf-Yak-Yetis
  • The architects (that we also don’t know what looks like)
  • at least one more mystery race made by doom
  • at least three more ‘mystery’ races made by Frale
  • at least nine more ‘mystery’ races made by me
  • whatever @Deathwake s race(s) will be
  • whatever @zenzonegaming s race(s) will be

(Pinging you two cause I’m mentioning you and I might as well to remind you to make said race(s))

There will only be the players

Well that’s still like half a third maybe? of the ones I mentioned

Edit: 12 of 31 currently made races to be exact, plus deathwakes and zenzones

I want to make one more race too

Ok, then you should probably make the race sheet sooner rather than later, so doom can see the race before the game will start in a week and a half

Imma make it this day (AKA today)

1 Like

2 and a half weeks to be precise.
even after I back, I still have something to work, like the new summit for what left and actually wirith the rounds

1 Like
Virgo Sector
Cryoberr

Planet Name: Cryoberr

Planet Description: A mostly snowy planet with arctic oceans, with a central large strip of lush land stretching the whole length of the equator.

Races
Mantis (Mantodea Intellectus Sapiens)

Race Name: Mantis (Mantodea Intellectus Sapiens)

Advantages:

Combat Ready Body (3): They have a tough outer layer of exoskeleton, and large Appendages with scythes on the end.

Extreme Intelligents (2): Due to their large amount of intelligents, they are better at war strategies, researching, etc.

Disadvantages:

Tech Supremacists (3): They will not tolerate much magic in their civ, as they think tech is superior.

Longer healing time (2): Dont recover from wounds as fast as other species.

Description: Wait, what? They’re Back? How? Didn’t they go extinct after heading through [REDACTED: ERROR: MULTIVERSE NOT FOUND]? Hmmm…

Anyway…

Mantodae Intellectus Sapiens look much like a normal preying mantis…

…

This seems familiar…

And…They are EXTREMELY intelligent, and can grow up to 25 feet in height, and also have been recorded to grow up to 11.5 Meters if supplied with enough nutrition. As well as having scythe appendages, They also have manipulatory, hand-like appendages.

Otters (Lutra Canadensis Sapiens)

Race Name: Otters (Lutra Canadensis Sapiens)

Advantages:

Aquatic explorers! (1): Love water, and are able to extract resources, extract resources, and descend to decent depths of oceans (~500 meters without specialized equipment).

Technological fascination (2): Are fascinated in technology and strive to further its development and production (Researcher bonuses, and tool, and raw material production increase).

Mental Strength/Willpower (2): Are More resistant to magic Effects/abilities/attacks, and sensory/mental impeding Effects/abilities/attacks

Disadvantages:

Smol (2): Tend to be easy targets of attackers, unless accompanied by a significantly larger individual…

High-Metabolism (3): Consume food quicker, due to high metabolism to deal with their chilly environments.

Un-Bravery (1): Dont like to fight as much as other species.

Description: This species seems to be a curious descendent of modern North American River otters. Unlike their ancestors, however, their hands are specially adapted to be able to pick up tools, and their brains are significantly larger than their ancestors. Other than this, however, they are near identical replicas of their fuzzy ancestors.

Earth

Planet name: Terra [Earth]

Planet Description: A blue star full of life types in different diverse regions. The temperature is fixed and not cold (relative to the universe). A very perfect place for life capable of breathing oxygen.

Races
Humans

Race name: Human (Homo Sapiens)

Advantages:

Adaptive (1): Adapt quickly to wherever they go, giving fewer penalties for unsuitable environments

Cooperating (3): Know how to cooperate, no matter if it is less crowded or yes. Construction and military costs at a discount

Fertile (1): Their reproductive rate is at a dizzying rate, lowering the cost of population ownership
{5 points in total, the more point, the stronger the effect}

Disadvantages:

Fragile: (2)The skin and their supporting tissues are weak, with less strength and def.

Wasteful: (2) They do not notice where they throw their waste, more maintenance cost

Violent: (1) In anger, they can not control or distinguish between a friend and an enemy. Loyalty is lower and increases the chance of random killing of a population

Description: Hairless monkeys that walk on 2 hind limbs and have 2 hands. They are known to have the ability to run for a long time without getting tired or stopping and alscanable to survive time without water.

Manos

Planet name: Manos

Planet Description: A godsend for mana and ores, mana here is so dense that underground, it solidifies into mana stones, and can infuse into ores to make mana iron or diffrent elemt mana stones, which are used to add specialized runes into tools.

Races
Mana Slimes

Race name: Mana Slime

Advantages:

Daitain 4 - Have an advanced cultivations system, and a spexialized area that can retain ungodly anounts of mana, they can feed off of mana.

Mana Runes 1 - Adept at carving magical runes into objects, giving special characteristics, and create formations that are renound for their unlimited uses.

Disadvantages:

Easily convinced 4- Are easily convinced.

Efficency ocd 1 - will make thing efficent as possible, no matter the cost, maybe this is how they got so powerful on cultivation

Description: Beings of mana, their veins pump with liquid mana, and use it to power their bodys functions, but they also have a efficent digestive sysem to co run the main body. Their brain has default information on runic scriptures, and the newest cultivation techniques are hardwired into their brains, their clear bodies are a small disadvantage, abd they obsess with efficency to unsafe levels, going to as much as adding runes onto their body to maxamize mana regen.

Early stages of life are after large conflicts, when the main body self destructs from mana implosion, smaller sub bodies are formed, then crefted into other main bodies, increasing the population, that is how they took over the world.

After a long time of mana research they were able to slingshot a peice of rock to orbit, but that is their greatest achivement, no substantial tech, just a few crude iron tools, heavily strengthened by runic formations. There main currency is the mana stone, as it can serve as a cultivation, formation, and population resource.

Though they are easy to convince, there have been no disputes, they appear to be too longsighted. And have only gotten into the agiculteral era, with small 50 people tribes.

Osukral

Planet Name: Osukral

Planet description: A relatively earth-like planet, it has two small moons orbiting it, and there are 5 continents on its surface, most lifeforms on it are extremely aggressive and hostile.

Races
Uvegrisga

Race name: Uvegrisga

Advantages:

• Mechanical Geniuses(2): this race is highly capable and innovative when it comes to inventing and creating machines, they can even make stuff during a fight/battle
  • Wings of Freedom(2): this race has wings, allowing for great flight capabilities
  • Eyes of Dread(1): any creature that looks into the eyes of a member of this race can get quite intimidated and paranoid

Disadvantages:

• Followers of Khorne(3): BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! this race is quite violent, so much so that they regularly fight to the death, and even force their young to do this, which isn’t that great for their life expectancy, this also means that other intelligent races will get a bad first impression of them
  • Short Life(1): this race’s maximum age is around 50-60 earth years
  • Weak Immunity(1): this race is susceptible to disease, poison and venom

Description: A humanoid four-eyed bird-like species that sort of resembles an eagle mixed with an owl, it has a large pair of wings, and quite sharp claws and talons on its hands and feet, they are quite intelligent and possess great problem-solving skills, but they tend to be aggressive and bloodthirsty. their colouration ranges from dark brown to white

their societies tend to be meritocratic in nature, favouring the strongest/smartest/most capable individuals

currently, there are 4 big countries that exist across their planet, those being: The Republic of Usker, The Continental Kingdom of Arego, The Halkhar Commune, and The Kivuskean Union

Piebel

Planet name: Piebel

Planet Description: The earth is redish. It is like humans Earth, but more preserved and with bigger and more dangerous animals. There are various flying beasts like it was a D&D world, but only two rational species. The species all live in peace, hunting each other for necessity and in a smaller scale, just Nescaus, honor. They have big trees and lots of natural resources. The natural resources will last for billions of years as Nescaus like to be self sustainable.

It has one unique resources to it: nescaus hair.

Races
REDACTED

REDACTED

Nescau

Race name: Nescau

Advantage:

Great senses (1): They have great senses, specially smell. It also helps with understanding more of what others are felling.

Nescau (1): They have special edible and tasteful hair that can be only be found in this species. (see species description to decide on the bonus)

Temperate (3): They need low quantities of food and water to survive and can eat pratically anything.

Disadvantage:

Desperate Cannibals (2): During food shortages they eat their own, increasing random population loss (as they fight with each other) in top of the food shortage loss and decreasing loyalty and social shun of other species.

Hunter seniority succesion (1): The leaders of this species are defined by two main factors: age and hunter skill. Leaders skills are: wisdom (age+hunter skill), strengh and dexterity. More useful skills like charisma and mystic are not considered.)

Potential alternate disadvantage

Teetotaler (1): Nescaus don’t like using drugs on themselves in general (except medicine), forcing the use of recreational drugs or drugs that enhance skills (something like Jet from Fallout games) put Nescaus under great stress.

Magic dumbness (2): Nescaus think magic is dumb (even if it fictious). They should use their own strenghs or machines, not a dumb irreliable power. Disavantage in learning magic and social shun for using it.

Description: Nescau is a joke species I use with my SO in RPGs, so their concept is dumb, also, I am using it at Deos Sine Tempore (Forum Game). They are a Inumimi, a human with dog features (like anime). They had a rough start, living years and year without food, hunting each other after they depleted all the food possible. After millenia they started eating only the necessary and control population to live in “harmony” with nature. They have modern cities that is mostly green with lots of animals and various places focused on preserving nature (so they can hunt it). Their favorite weapon varied over time, primaraly being their own body, follwed by double handed big weapons (except swords) and shotguns. Now they still use “low ranged” weapons, focusing on approaching rapidly/sneakily and “destroy”.
They like challenges, specially taking down big preys. A child will bring pride to its tribe by killing their first owl bear (D&D monster). They have relatevely good cultural and tech stands, sharing it all through the world and teaching it, but its cultural arts are bad to other species. Nescaus love it and sing with it, but to other species it is like toddlers playing with drums and screaming vulgarities, their paintings semm like poop splashed or a banana taped to the wall (basically the species is a criticism of modern art).

They live in “tribes”. Each tribe is like a big family (even without blood connections) and go up normally to 200 individuals, but the biggest is said to have 5000. Their tribes have elder hunters as their leaders.

The elders vote in a “democratic” system of NCR (the organization that unites and governs all Nescau), like they live in the big country of NCR and elect 12 senators (for space diplomacy and intern politics) (4 for each power, executive, legislative, and judiciary) every 12 years and 1 great emperor (every 16 years), no reelections. The great emperor is like a fourth power to moderate the others and make the others equally, doesn’t enact decisions alone unless it is an emergency and must be able to use magic.
Nescaus have a special characteristic, their hair/fur (they only have it on the head) is edible and taste like Nescau (by nestle, not sponsored) and grows really really fast. So they eat their own hair on a daily bases. It is mostly brown, red and black, and their skin is like humans. Albine nescaus are the only that suffer from any exclusion as they can’t hunt in the sun without [sun] protection (sunscreen).

They are all named Nescau or variations and have one language. What differenciates each other are their tribes, titles and little tone variations just species with great senses can note.

Yauraioyf

Planet name: Yauraioyf

Planet Description: A primarily barren world, with only a few oasises found occasionally. They are a hub of civilization and are highly valued by its sapient inhabitants.

The planet itself lacks any orbitals except for small pieces of space debri and satellites launched by its inhabitants

Races
Juriroyf

Race name: Juriroyf

Advantages:

Venomous(2):This species produces venom that is highly toxic, allowing it to take down foes far larger than them while also avoiding direct combat

Quill expulsion(2):Quills grow on the back and hands of this creature.Made primarily from keratin, they can be launched as a barrage at any time according to the species’ will. Coincidentally, the quills also contain venom

Fearless(1):You can’t easily spook these guys

Disadvantages:

Weak(2):This species is comparatively weak to other creature. It is likely to go down easily in hand to hand combat

Reclusive(2):These creatures only bond on rare occasions, preferring solitude for most of their life

Conservative (1):These creatures are highly suspicious of new ideas and would avoid rapid change at much as possible

Description: Bipedal reptilian creatures resembling upright velociraptors except for the large number of spikes on their back. While growing, the pigments on their skin slowly adapts to match the color of their environment, giving a wide variety of possible skin colour.

Due to their nature, the many societies they created highly regulate technology, checking for any possible side effects and the solutions for them before handing them to the public.

RACE LIMIT HAS BEEN MET IN THIS SECTOR

Ophiuchus Sector
Aranthar

Planet name: Aranthar

Planet Description: Earthlike planet, two rings circle the planet and the planet has 3 small moons, circling two yellow stars the same size as Sol (the sun)

Races
Kajit

Race name: Kajit

Advantages:

Innovators 3- They are good at finding the solutions to problems and making connections quickly.

Dexterous 2- They are very dexterous. What? What more is there to say.

Disadvantages:

Distractible 2- They are easily distracted by the things around them

Not serious 3- The never really take anything seriously, always making jokes during a fight or asking questions of aliens when the fate of the planet is at stake… (not that I’ve doe that before that is… NO PROOF!!!)

Description: No official description is available for this race, though the author’s understanding is that they are like human sized, bipedal, catlike creatures.

Chondeliv

Planet Name: Chondeliv

Planet Description: Terrestrial Planet, a bit smaller than Terra (refered to by its inhabitants as Earth) orbiting around a white dwarf in its goldilocks zone.

Races
Elvanica Charmai

Race Name: Elvanica Charmai

Advantages:

• Fertile (3); Incredbily high reproduction rate
  • Adaptive(2); Adapt quickly to wherever they go, giving fewer penalties for unsuitable environments

Disadvantages:

• Fragile(3); Takes more damage and deals less damage
  • weaker starting immune system(2); More damaged by disease

Description: No description is available for this race. It is unknown what they even look like. (@Null you might want to fix that)

Lavandonia

Planet name: Lavandonia

Planet Description: A planet flush with life, it also has a native sapient civilization that has a technological level similiar to the one of feudal europe. It is one of the moons of the gas giant REDACTED.

Races
Malnyah

Race Name: Malnyah

Life cycle:

Stinger —> Pupae (or Matriarch Pupae, or Sovereign Pupae) —> Drone, Warrior, or Builder (Matriarch Pupae —> Queen, Sovereign Pupae —> Empress)

Stinger

Life Stage: Stinger

Advantage:

Stealthy 3 - It’s very good at remaining unseen

High Mobility 2 - Allows them to walk and run very quickly, even along walls and on roofs upsidedown, it’s very easy for it to swim and crawl

Disadvantage:

Weak 2 - Has little strenght

Frail 3 - It’s easier to kill

Description: Stingers are the first life stage of every malnyah caste, they have 12 tentacles that they use to move around and have a tail with a needle-like appendage from which they take their name.

When found a suitable host they use their stinger to inject a parasitic embryone inside the host’s body, which will give birth to the next life cycle. After injecting the parasite into the host the stinger dies.

It is around the size of a small dog.

Pupae

Life Stage: Pupae

Advantage:

Genetic Combinator 2 - Allows for taking 2 advantages from the host and combining them with the advantages of the pupae and adult form, this trait will be changed into one of the advantages taken.

High Hivemind 1 - Allows with instant communication with other members of the hive, allowing for perfect coordination and for easy intake of orders from queens or the empress

Psychic Projection 2 - Allows for the pupae to make audio-visual hallucinations to protect itself and other hive members.

Disadvantage:

Low Mobility 1 - It’s limited in the kinds of movement it can do

Weak 2 - has little strength

Frail 2 - It’s easier to kill

Description: Pupae are the intermediary life stafe of malnyah, their exoskeleton is still soft but they already have access to the hivemind. During embryonic development is seems that they take genetic material from their host and inplement them into their own genome, studies conducted on non-injected pupae embryones revealed a section of their genomes that seems to be made for the only purpose of utilizing alien DNA, this structure is one of the most complex ever seen in the galaxy.

When they are capable of surviving outside the host they release a toxin wich paralyzes the host which will then be eaten as first meal for the pupae

They only have 4 limbs and their horns and jaws are shorter than the ones of adults. They are about the size of a Pitbull Terrier.

Drone

Life Stage: Drone

Advantage:

High Hivemind 1 - Allows with instant communication with other members of the hive, allowing for perfect coordination and for easy intake of orders from queens or the empress

High Mobility 1 - Allows them to walk and run very quickly, even along walls and on roofs upsidedown, it’s very easy for it to swim and crawl

Very Adaptable 3 - It’s very good at quickly adapting itself to different enviroments or enemies

Disadvantage:

Hive Dependant 3 - if they remain too much time without contact with a queen or empress they start going insane, the time they can remain without contact to a queen or empress increases the greater the group of hive members they can still communicate with.

Generalist 1 - can do everything but not very well

Dumb Labor 1 - Hard for them to make scientific research

Description: Drones are the first castes that most hives produce. Their adaptibility and mobility allows them to survive, hunt and navigate in vastly different enviroments, because of that, they are still a common sight in older hives.

Including their tail (which is 1.50 meters in length) they are 3.50 meters long. When walking hexapedally, they are 1 meter tall. When standing on their hindmost legs, however, they can reach heights of 2.75 meters tall.

Warrior

Life Stage: Warrior

Advantage:

Silica Exoskeleton 2 - Their exoskeleton composed of silica makes them especially resistant to damage

Strong 2 - Their strength makes them particularly capable at fighting and any other activity that requires strength

Disadvantage:

Hive dependant 3 - if they go for too long without contact with a queen or empress they start going insane. The amount of time they can remain without contact to a queen or empress increases the larger the group of hive members they can still communicate with.

Reckless 1 - it’s very possible for them to not think of dangers and risks when doing something

Dumb Labor 1 - Hard for them to make scientific research

Description: Warriors are the main fighting force of most hives. Their exoskeletons and denser muscles, with claws and fangs that are bigger than the ones of other castes make them the most suitable at defending the hive from threats or attacking dangerous enemies (for the easier ones to kill drones are sent)

They are bigger than drones, 1.40 meters tall when standing hexapedally and 4.30 meters long with their tail. They have proportions similiar to the ones of drones. Their tails are 1.80 meters long, and they are 3.25 meters tall when standing in their hindmost legs.

Builder

Life Stage: Builder

Advantages:

High Hivemind 1 - Allows for instant communication with other members of the hive, allowing for perfect coordination and for easy intake of orders from queens or the empress

Resin producer 3 - They are capable of producing a resin used for the construction of the hive, this resin can be fireproof, waterproof, both, or neither of necessary.

Resin alloyer 1 - Allows them to make biological alloys with hive resin, making it possible to create bio-metal alloys.

Disadvantage:

Hive dependant 3 - if they go too long without contact with a queen or empress they start going insane. The amount of time they can remain without contact to a queen or empress increases the larger the group of hive members they can still communicate with.

Incapable of fighting 1 - They can’t fight

Frail 1 - It’s easier to kill

Description: Builders are the main caste that builds the hive. They are capable of producing hive resins from their tails and are even capable of alloying it with other materials. Because of this resins are often used by hives to also build spacecrafts.

They are 0.75 meters tall and 2.75 meters long with tail included (the length of which is 1.75 meters). They are incapable of standing on their hindmost legs.

Matriarch Pupae

Life Stage: Matriarch Pupae

Advantages:

Genetic Combinator 2 - Allows for taking 2 advantages from the host and combining them with the advantages of the pupae and adult form, this trait will be changed into the advantages taken.

High Hivemind 1 - Allows for instant communication with other members of the hive, allowing for perfect coordination and for easy intake of orders from queens or the empress

Fast Grower 2 - Grows fast

Disadvantages:

Low Mobility 1 - It’s limited in the kinds of movement it can do

Weak 2 - has little strength

Frail 2 - It’s easier to kill

Description: Matriarch pupae are born from stingers that have absorbed royal jelly.

When they are capable of surviving outside the host they release a toxin wich paralyzes the host which will then be eaten as first meal for the pupae

Matriarchs have the base of their horns fused togheter, have 6 limbs and are bigger than normal pupae.

They are the size of a builder.

Queen

Life Stage: Queen

Advantage:

High Hivemind 1 - Allows for instant communication with other members of the hive, allowing for perfect coordination and for easy intake of orders from the empress

Hive Manager 1 - Allows for the creation of a rudimentary form of hive resin, and gives “Queen” authority in the hivemind

Egg Layer 3 - Highly specialized at laying eggs, decreases cost of buying pop and increases amount of free pop that can be produced

Disadvantages:

Egg sac 2 - When laying eggs, Queens develop an egg sac which limits their mobility and needs to be cut off if they want to relocate.

Weak to Fire 1 - For some reason they are weak to fire

Not Adapted to Fight 2 - Can fight but not very well

Description: Queens are mostly used to increase the population of an hive or to create a “branch hive”, which is an hive that is separated from the main hive (called the Imperial Hive) but still follows it’s orders. They are also capable of producing royal jelly and a simple form of hive resin. There can be more than 1 queen in a hive.

Queens have their horns fused togheter forming a 2 pointed head crest.

Queens are 5 meters tall and 11 meters long including tail (3 meters in length) when walking hexapedally. They can’t stand on their hindmost legs.

Sovereign Pupae

Life Stage: Sovereign pupae

Advantages:

Genetic Combinator 3 - Allows for taking 3 advantages from the host and combining them with the advantages of the pupae and adult form, this trait will be changed into the advantages taken.

Psyonic Organs 1 - allows for learning, training and creating psychic capabilities.

Fast grower 1 - grows fast

Disadvantage:

Poor hand-eye coordination 2 - takes longer to do things that require precision

Slow immune system 2 - Takes longer to recover from disease

Generalist 1 - can do everything but not very well

Description: Pupae born from a stinger that absorbed imperial jelly, they have a 3 pointed head crest instead of horns.

Sovereign pupae seems uncapable of hivemind communication and formation of new hives, instead being more solitary and capable of surviving on their own.

They are the size of a drone.

Empress

Life Stage: Empress

High Hivemind 1 - Allows for instant communication with other members of the hive, allowing for perfect coordination

Hive Governor 1 - Allows for the creation of new castes, production of simple hive resin and gives “Empress” authority in the hivemind

Psyonic Organs 3 - allows for learning, training and creating psychic capabilities. (High hivemind and Hive Governor count as psychic capabilities capable of being trained)

Disadvantage:

Poor hand-eye coordination 2 - takes longer to do things that require precision

Slow Healer 2 - takes more time to heal wounds

Glutton 1 - eats more

Description: Empresses are the core of the hive and hive system, they are the caste that create the imperial hive and manages the collective of all the branch hives (refered to as a “hive system”). Empresses are capable of producing a simple hive resin, royal jelly, imperial jelly and new hive castes.

Empresses have a 5 pointed head crest and a pair of horns below the crest.

Empresses are 9 meters tall and 18 meters long including their tails (8 meters in length) when standing hexapedally, and 17 meters tall when standing on their hindmost legs.

Description: This species is a biological weapon created by the architects, all members have claws, fangs and an exoskeleton that is covered by a layer of skin. Their mouths are composed of 3 radially opening jaws with 2 eyes on each jaw. They also have a pair of horns on the back of their heads making them seem longer than they actually are and have 6 limbs.

They are an eusocial species with a caste system and have an hivemind that has a hierarchy in which the empress is on top, then the queens are after her and then ever other hive member on the bottom.

???

???

REDACTED

REDACTED

Races
REDACTED

REDACTED

REDACTED

REDACTED

Races
REDACTED

REDACTED