One-sentence story building

danny devito got jealous that everyone wasn’t paying attention to him, so he used his rocket shooting flying space scooter to blow up the ritual

Because of the broken ritual all the amalgamations came back to life and started attacking.

and then danny devito used his devito charm to make all the amalgamations go away forever

And everyone made the man a myth, a legend, and everyone payed attention to Danny and hated his scooter that blew up the ritual, and without his scooter Danny became lonely

so danny devito did a daring breakout to get his scooter, aided by kirby, eddy murphy, doomguy and will ferrel

They got the scooter, but we’re instantly teleported to the blender dimension and never seen again, only Kirby having survived and gone back to live with Loki

Jeff was sad because he wanted to do a musical with them to put on Amazon Prime Video®

So he made one with Amogus and Alexander (previously known as mark) instead, starring Lumen the Flex Seal Bomb throwing lightbulb god as the main antagonist

the jimbo, the 13 of the 69 sussy children, went to venus

He made an alliance with a group of Bigfoot

They want human sausage

The kind humans make, not sausage made from humans

It’s too quiet I’ll liven things up

Unfortunately, the sausage factory was contaminated by a new zombie virus with no cure.

So zombie Bigfoot happened, but they kept their brains, so it was fine

dr. robotnik pissed on the moon

“I really miss my wife” said dr. robotnik

Back on Titan, the Yeti’s began mining stuff and found admantium

One day, the amalgamations returned; clad in matter from another reality, they said:

“Become part of our empire now, or perish for eternity.”

The Ghost of Jeff Bozos called forth his companions, the British Tooth Monsters that Ate (Most of) the Universe, and they ate the amalgations, gaining the ability to teleport to the other reality and eating everything there instead of everything that was left over here

But then the teeth decided to unite with the last of the amalgamations. A mass… Tendrils made of hair, eyes, teeth and flesh; they became true amalgamations.