Progress Updates

I’ve found a picture of Hryanil.

1 Like

OMG, underwater civs confirmed! :heart_eyes: I knew we’d get there. Funny how they’re still banning discussing them… Damn cancel culture. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

In case you, or someone else, is not in on the joke, that was our April Fool’s joke this year, making fun of the underwater civ discussion curse.

1 Like

It started out as a joke about telekinesis so it at the least isn’t a serious discussion

Then how do you explain people using actual underwater arguments: Progress Updates - #480 by GRKTheGreat that have probably been said many times in the actual discussion?

1 Like

People taking the joking a little too seriously?

I didn’t realise it was an April fools joke, but realised it wasn’t serious. I should probably have made my irony a little clearer, as well.

2 Likes
6 Likes

It looks so good!!!

2 Likes

hey! It’s a real discussion.

Top 10 phrases said before disasters:

3 Likes

Those 3D animated backgrounds look amazing.

1 Like
5 Likes

Are there any new pics of the new menu or is it more of a system upgrade?

1 Like

I was wondering that too, but then I checked the previous PU and the images of the new menu backgrounds were already shared a week ago. I assume that’s the reason screenshots were not included this week.

7 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Are the rockets thriving?

Good question! What about having a rocket Civ? I can devise a way they could evolve naturally. :yum: