Progress Updates

"Added the beginning of a society stage prototype: placing and constructing a society center is now possible. "

Wow, that’s absolutely amazing! I didn’t think we’d see any prototypes for content this far on for years! To everyone who has supported Thrive, whether that be directly or indirectly, thank you so much for making this all possible!

3 Likes

1 Like

How can the worm.jump if it’s got no legs?

like the way we do -
they believe thyself

3 Likes

It obviously uses telekinesis, that’s the reason it can jump in mid-air too.

1 Like

it beleives in itself and therefor can use telekenisis to jump

with a lot of practice

Cogito, ergo sum
Aaaaaaaaah

5 Likes

all a species would need is telekenisis in order to be a metalworking underwa-

2 Likes

Psyonics confirmed in thriv?!?!

1 Like

No fire to get to that heat… Vents would be the closest thing and the most they do is boil water…

Someone actually proved (at least up to the extent that hhyyrylainen deemed it acceptable) melting metal underwater (The Holy Grail: Hhyyrylainen’s Challenge of UC Metalworking Completed and Formalized with 47 Citations!),and then telekinesis could be used to shape the metal to prevent warping and whatnot

Or telekinesis users could just use telekinesis to remove the water from an area and then smelt metal as one would on land ig

1 Like

but realistically the only way to add energy (Make the partials move) fast enough to induce a liquid state is imposable to start under water (At least i think it is) Water likes to absorb heat, and likes to disperse throughout it’s self

1 Like

Then keep it from doing so until it becomes a gas and expell it from a watertight room once it is gas

1 Like

Is this an unauthorized underwater civ discussion my eye is seeing?

1 Like

Eye? As in singular?
Pirate Hhyyrylainan confirmed.

no, just one your eye is smelling, is all.

Eye spy a couple of trolls in this thread…
Anyway
No more underwater talk

The people in the thread guessing my true former were closer to the truth.

2 Likes